Lover?: Revali x Kind! Reader

You walked along the empty halls of Hyrule Castle, glancing at all the cold, stone walls that held ancient pictures of the royal families that were born in different timelines. The Princess had instructed you to study all of the past princesses and what they did in order to unlock their powers, since she herself had a hard time managing it. You of course obliged, since she was the Princess. Plus this was good since it was research, and this was your job.

"What are you doing out here this late?" You heard the familiar crisp voice you heard almost everyday. You hummed in curiosity, turning around to see a navy blue bird with a beak the color of the sun. They also had piercing emerald eyes, the color of glossy green leaves, as well as white and red markings across their eyes, which almost resembled makeup.

"Hello, Master Revali." You talked with a soothing voice, one that sounded like a cool melody to the bird.

"I was just taking note of the princesses on the walls. Princess Zelda instructed me to study how they acted." You smiled at him, looking back to the portraits. "Does that bother you?" You asked in a worried voice. "I don't want to make you worried!" You held your leather sketchbook up to your chest. It was one that you held dearly, since your best friend, who supposedly lived in Rito Village, made it herself, and you loved every part of it.

"No, no. I was just curious as to why you are up and around the castle at midnight." He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow while you swiftly moved your pen onto the paper.

"I would like this done by tomorrow so I could get started on the structures of the guardians for Purah." You simply explained. Revali then caught his gaze back to your E/C eyes. "Is there a problem, Master Revali?" You looked up to him staring at you. His usual sharp gaze had softened, and his expressions were less... prideful.

"No, just fine. You should go to bed."

"But I need to-"

"Now, you wouldn't want to disobey a champions orders, now would you?" The bird caught a glimpse of acceptance from your eyes.

"No, Master Revali. If you excuse me," You left to the royal lab. "I can go now."

Revali frowned. "The royal lab is quite far, do you need a lift?" He smirked.

"No, I'm okay. I think I can manage on my- Woah!" You were interrupted by Revali placing you on his back and flying off.

"M-Master Revali, what are you doing?!" You looked down to the ground, which was a big distance away from you.

"Just simply flying you back to the lab, like a real hero would do." His pride rang through your head. You had tried your best to keep up an act with him, because he was an important key in defeating Ganon.

You had been kind to everyone, and you hadn't said or done something mean to anyone in your entire life. So you couldn't just talk back to him. Once you got there, he dropped you, almost making you fall to the ground.

"Thank you Master Re-" You turned around to face Revali, but he wasn't there. He had already left. "-vali." You looked into the sky once more, and you swore Revali looked back at you, but that didn't matter. You walked inside your lab, then organized all of your papers. You really wanted to keep on working, but you also didn't want to disobey Champion Revali's orders. So you just went to bed.

In the morning, you woke up to the chirping of birds, and the morning breeze rushed through your window, messing your work up. You saw Purah walk in with a stack of new papers, something that happened everyday. "Good morning, Miss Purah!" You greeted her, motioning for her to sit down while you made an omelet, her favorite. "What is the new work today?" You asked her. She then smirked, making you walk over to the papers and take a look at them.