Princess/Prince: Sidon x Reader

"Sidon?" You called out to your best friend. Sidon had to do lots of work, including prince duties and learning to become the new Zora king.

You, on the other hand, was a fellow Zora that happened to be the prince's best friend since you were both 4. Sidon has grown much bigger than you, even when you were kids he always towered over you.

Two gigantic hands then covered your eyes, forbidding you to see. A voice spoke, "Who is it?"

"Hmm... I don't know. Sidon?!" The hands let go of you, revealing a male red Zora with a shark head. He wore silver moon-like jewelry and lots of other beautiful decorations.

Of course. It was none other than the Zora Prince, Sidon. You hugged him as you laughed. It was late in the night, and this was usually the time when Sidon was finished with his duties. And this was also the time when you would wait for him so you could talk together.

"How was your day Sidon?" You asked, letting his warm embrace go.

"Not bad. But not good without you." He said, making you blush. He sure hit your spot of embarrassment. His golden eyes stared at your E/C eyes, and you started walking with him up to Ploymus Mountain.
Recently, the Hylian hero named Link had defeated the Lynel who was up there, allowing the Zoras up there.

"So... how was your day?" Sidon asked, always eager to hear you talk.

"It was great, actually. Gaddison, Bazz and I spent the day together!" Sidon laughed as he listened to you babbling about what you guys did.

Once you stopped yourself, you turned to face Sidon, who was grinning at you. "I'm sorry, this should've been about us. I just ramble a lot..." You awkwardly shuffled around.

"Oh, no need to worry, my Princess/Prince." The Prince brought you closer to him. Your face flushed a blood red, and you widened your eyes.

"Wh-What?" Sidon softly chuckled at your reaction.

"You are my Princess/Prince. Did I not make that clear enough? I can make it clear so you understand, your highness." You blushed even more.

"Stop teasing me... Why are you doing this?" You felt as if your heart as going to beat out of your chest. This was new...

"Because I love you Y/N, my lovely. Be mine?" His voice was soft and deep as he wrapped his arms around your torso. He stared into your eyes affectionately.

"I love you." He said as he leaned close to your ear. "And that will never change."

You stopped, trying to function when you heard his words.

"I.. I love you too Sidon." You looked away, trying to hide your blush.

"I really do."