Sidon x Reader: Nice to meet you! Pt. 2

You were at Zora's Domain inn (you forgot the name) but you were pretty tired after the trek to the wonderful place. It was around 7:00 pm, and you were ready to go to sleep.

You went to the fire that was crackling with an orange glow. You tossed in some raw meat, Hyrule herb, some rice, and rock salt, to make Gourmet Rice bowl. (I don't remember what it's called, I haven't played botw in a while sorry) It was quite delicious with a sprinkle of Goron spice.

You heard footsteps behind you, but didn't really seem to care.

"Uh.. Y/N?" You heard a familiar voice behind you. Turning to see Prince Sidon, you jumped at his tall, muscular figure.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, was I interrupting something?" He said apologetically.
"Can I join you?" He asked, making you blush a little bit.

"Sure. Sorry I freaked out, I'm a little bit jumpy." You hid your face in embarrassment. "So um... how were your royal duties?" You tried making a conversation with him.

"Well, to be honest they're very stressful. Plus I have to deal with the Prince Sidon Fan Club." He sighed, flopping back, making you giggle.

"I'm sorry. Well, at least you're always treated like royalty, you get what you want whenever you want." You tried making him feel better, but he shook his head no.

"I just want freedom. I want to be free from the stress, and dealing with my sister's death, and me not remembering, it's kind of- no, it's really sad to bear all of this." He sniffled, and that made you put your food down and scoot next to him. He put his head on your chest, making you flinch for a bit.

"It's okay Sidon. We all have a hard time in life." You kept on calming him down, petting his head.

"Thanks, Y/N. You're a very nice person. I'm just here, with no one for mental support besides my father, and that fan club doesn't realize that I need someone to talk to." He shed a tear, but you quickly wiped it away.

"Sidon, please don't talk like that. What makes you feel better?" You asked him so you could possibly help him.

"Well, I like swimming up waterfalls, but I have no one to do it with, so I just quit that." You had an idea.

"Sidon? Will you take me?" He looked up at you smirking.

"Take you where?"

"Up a waterfall."

Sidon froze in place. "Like, right now?"

"Yeah! It'll be so much fun, and you'll have someone to do it with!" That comment made him jump up with glee.

"Of course Y/N! Now what are we waiting for, lets go!" He took your hand. It was warm and comforting, but not for long. He suddenly dove into the water laughing.

"Come on!" Sidon laughed, overly excited about it. You jumped into the water, hopping onto his back. He went down in the water, taking you with him. You were joyed you see him so happy.

You felt all of your weight lifted off of you as Sidon swam up the waterfall. You took a glance at Zora's Domain, admiring the beauty of the little castle at night.

"Wow. This view is incredible Sidon!" You laughed, putting your hands up in the air. Before you knew it, gravity was shifted to normal, and you swam in the calm pool of water.

"Y/N, thanks for making me feel better. I think I really needed this. You make me feel really happy." A blush dusted your face, making him smile.
"I'm glad."

Once Sidon swam down the waterfall, you got onto Zora Domain's structure. You took his hand, pulling him up to the surface.

He immediately held your hand, making you both tense up. You were going to enjoy the next few days here, maybe even a month. Either way, you were happy to have Sidon as a friend.

Hyrule can wait for you to explore it later. Right now, you were focused on staying with Sidon.

Request was from GaynessGaza