Sidon x Reader: Nice to Meet You!

- Reader's POV -

I adored the fantastic view of Zora's Domain as I walked on the long, crystal bridge filled with luminous lights. I was not very familiar with this place, so I decided to visit it for once. It's very majestic, I got to admit.

I was a traveler from Hateno Village, and exploring the world was always my passion. I've been to almost every place in Hyrule, all except Zora's Domain and Goron City.

Walking into the heart of the village, I saw many little Zoras playing in the water, or next to a Zora statue. There was an inn, a shop, a workshop, and apparently a throne room. It seemed like it's own little kingdom, and they must've spent lots of time making it perfect. I decided to go up to the second floor.

Eager to see everything else, I ran up the stairs. Guess I must've been too excited, because I accidentally ran into a red Zora.
"Aah!" I fell on my butt. My first embarrassing move here.

"Are you okay there, young one?" A smooth, gentle voice spoke as they helped me up.

"Um, yeah. Thank Y-" I looked at the Zora. He had bright red fins and a shark-like head. He wore silver and blue jewelry with a blue sash. He was kinda hot.
"You..." I blushed just from looking at him.

"Are you okay miss/mister? Do I have something on my face?" The Zora man was very polite. I wonder where he gets all the formal talk from.
"Please, Y/N is fine." I smiled sweetly at him, still very shocked.

"Oh, well Y/N, my name is Prince Sidon of the Zora. But please, call me Sidon." Sidon have a thumbs and smiled brightly. It almost seemed as his teeth gleamed in the shining sun. It was a magical moment, and his posh voice made it even more magical.

"Well Y/N, I have to go. It was very nice bumping into you. Literally."
I giggled. "It was very nice." I got lost in his beautiful golden eyes. But before I could capture the moment, he left.

"Well, all good things have to end sometime.." I mumbled. I really hoped to see him again. It felt as if time went by with him. I wonder why...