→ yandere!laito x vampire!reader

this one-shot is a smut
the two were just simple fuck buddies until laito saw y/n with another boy and snapped
requested by RiasHanakami

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

y/n gasped and covered her mouth, lifting her hips, grinding down onto laito's tongue that was moving around her folds, gently sucking on her clit from time to time.

she gripped laito's hair and tugged on it, coming on his tongue once again for the third time. she groaned quietly, pushing laito away, sitting up, panting softly.

"thanks, now give me my textbook."

it was testing time for the collage she went to. they were big tests, and would determine where she would fit in at.

she wanted to be at the top, not the very top, but a good place near the time, and has studied non-stop, but with breaks along the way.

laito had been around quite often due to the tests she was taking, fucking her when she started to get over worked, stressed out, or just wanted a small break.

after y/n settled down with her underwear back on and the text book in front of her, laito sat behind her, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"so when should i be ready for your next break."

"i dunno, an hour or two... you can go home, it's getting late anyways."

laito hums, and pushes a hand through her hair, nodding, standing, and heading towards the door,

"see ya."

she waved and he walked out, closing the door behind him.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

a few hours later y/n had called b/n.

b/n had thought that they were a thing, but y/n just thought of him as a blood bucket.

she had needs. sexual needs. and thirst needs of course.

she sat on the boys lap, as he watched something on her tv, rubbing her back, as she sank her teeth into him, humming softly.

she would sometimes have sex with the boy if she would get too high off of the taste and smell of blood.

she sighed and moved off of his lap, pulling the book back to her lap.

"thanks..."

"yeah, it's no problem."

he smiles at her, and then continues to watch the show.

y/n picked up her phone after hearing a ping, and sighed softly, looking at the time and then the message.

it was twenty past twelve.

laito🌟

hey, u still up?

y/n☁

yea, why?

laito🌟

go to sleep :P

y/n☁

no

y/n put down her phone and hummed softly, stretching.

"so, you can leave... im gonna get ready for bed."

b/n smiles and nods, panting her head,

"good, you should sleep."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

the next day at school was a good day, it seemed to past by quickly even with testing going on. it was the last hour of the day and on the rooftop was y/n and her boy toy, b/n.

as usual she was sucking his neck, and hummed softly, gripping his shoulders, feeling herself slip away with the taste.

but the door to the rooftop busted open and was opened to a once happy laito, but quickly turned to a pissed one.

he glared daggers at y/n for a second, and then sent them to b/n.

y/n got off of b/n and stared at laito,

"what the hell are you doing here?"

"came to surprise you, everyone at school got out early..."

y/n hummed, and nodded,

"well, laito meet b/n, and b/n, this is laito."

b/n waved, and smiled.

laito hums, looking towards y/n, she stared back, sighed softly to herself,

"b/n, can you give us a few?"

the clueless boy nodded, starting to leave, but was quickly grabbed and shoved out the door to the rooftop in seconds by laito.

he heard a groan as he slammed the door.

he walked towards her, gripped the girls throat, as she gasped and hummed softly.

"someone a little jealous?"

he groans, and shoves her to a bench, but quickly moved her to his lap, once her sat next to her.

he placed his lips on her neck and started to suck on it.

y/n gasped, trying to move away, but failed as laito stuffed a hand down her pants and went to dun her clit through her underwear.

laito pulled away from y/n's neck, and whispered in her ear,

"you're mine, got that?"

"y-yeah, o-okay, just, just stop, my day isn't exactly over yet..."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

isn't really a smut but -w-

if you liked it leave a vote 💗

If you have thoughts about this comment 💗