→ subaru x short!curvy!reader

you are in a relationship with subaru
this one-shot is smut, with hints of fluff
this one-shot is set into two parts
kinks include; biting, breeding, height-difference
requested by Allen_the_Dwobbit

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

"subaru!"

y/n giggled, patting subaru's shoulder as he peppered kisses along her neck and shoulders.

he smiles and leans to pull y/n into a kiss, laying he down across their bed and smiling softly.

"my lovely, amazing, sweet girl."

y/n whines and blushes darkly, pushing subaru gently.

"you're so rude, teasing me."

subaru hums and sits up, putting y/n's thighs across his, and rubbing her stomach, smiling softly, looking at y/n as she held her phone in her hands.

"you're beautiful, you know that?"

y/n blinks, and puts her phone down, giggling softly, nodding her head,

"you tell me all the time!~"

y/n sita up and looks down at her stomach that had subaru's hands on it, but continued to stare at the flat tummy as he moved his hands away.

subaru, of course, noticed this, and hummed,

"what is it, babe?"

y/n blushes, and shakes her head.

"no, tell me."

"um... well... ive been thinking for a while... and was wanting to... maybe have a child with you..."

subaru blinked,

"oh?"

"yeah, we don't have to, it, it was just something ive been thinking about and thought that it would be nice to have a small child running around..."

subaru nodded, hummed,

"we... we can try it."

y/n eyes widen slightly, and looks up at him,

"wait, r-really?"

"yeah, of course, if it makes you happy with the thought of having a small, adorable baby, then the thought of that makes me happy."

y/n smiled, and giggled, clapping.

"yay! oh, thank you!"

y/n wrapped her arms around subaru's neck and pulled him down, locking their lips.

subaru hummed against her lips, and used his hands to spread her legs, letting her wrap them around his waist, putting his hands on she waist, he sat up and pulled y/n on top of him and he gently slipped his hands down what she was wearing, and began to grope her ass, as she began to whine and blush darkly, gently tugging on subaru's hair, as she started to grind against him.