→ yandere!subaru x innocent!reader

this one-shot is a fluff
if you don't know what yandere means, look it up :D
copied from my old book... smut book... uh... ye
this was requested by @WendyMallari81

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

it was a normal day at school, and as any normal day, y/n would walk into the classroom for first period.

so, she did.

she sat down at her desk and pulled her phone out, along with her headphones. she inserted the earphones into the phone and turned on music, putting the earphones in her ears.

she leaned her head against her seat, looking up at the ceiling. then someone's face was suddenly hovering over her own face."hi, subaru..." ,

"hi...", he said, sitting behind me. y/n twisted her body around, pulled out out earphones, and started a conversation with him.

subaru sakamaki is one of y/n's greatest friends ever. she'sknown him for a very long time, so long she can't even remember. he was also very... possessive towards her. she didn't mind it that much, but did notice at how worked up he got whenever a guy talked to her, but she tried to ignore it.

As y/n opened her mouth to speak, subaru pointed in front of her. she looked at where he was pointing and the teacher had already walked in.

"oh...", she whispered.

"okay, class...", the teacher started and the day started off like that.

it was perfectly normal.

if only it had actually happened like that...

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

y/n had walked into school, with a knife stuffed inside of her, checking behind her shoulders every now and then. she looked straight ahead, and mostly saw girls.

a lot of the girls were leaning or sitting on the ground against the lockers, looking left and right.

"y/n!", said person shot her head to the left and saw rosie. y/n quickly walked over to her friend and stood in front of her, blinking.

"y/n, what the hell is going on? the school is basically deserted with the number of boys getting hurt... or murdered brutally...", rosie said, sliding a small knife into the socks she wore, slipping her hands back into the hoodie she wore.

"i-i don't know..."

it started last week. ever since last week, a bunch of boys from our school have ended up in the hospital, or they're dead. Mostly hospital.

there were only a few boys left. none of the girls have been touched, none of them, but we're still being cautious. the boys are mostly staying with the girls now, since they basically take the girls as their guards.

y/n felt someone slide down next to her against the lockers, she looked to the side and saw subaru.

"h-hey...", y/n mumbled, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"hi...", he whispered, leaning his head on mine.

"it's so scary here, don't you think, subaru? with all of the incidents happening?", she asked him.

y/n looked at him and he nodded, then grasped her hand. "y/n, i need to talk with you. right now..." , "w-why? what's wrong?" , "it's something important... okay? just me at your house after school, okay?", he asked, looking her in the eyes.