→ laito x reader

this one-shot is a smut
copied from my old book... smut book... uh... ye
this was requested by RiasHanakami

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

"ah! laito!"

laito was between y/n's legs, his tongue in her hole, his index finger rubbing against her clit.

y/n gripped his hair and gently tugged on it, moaning loudly. "laito! y-you're gonna make me cum!"

laito moaned and pushes a finger into y/n with his tongue, and that did it for her.

she gasped and came into his mouth.

he pulled away and licked his lips.

"my sweet baby didnt last long..."

she blushed and look to the side,

"shut up..."

he smiled softly, pecked her lips, tugging off his pants.

he sucked on random place of her neck and collarbone, quietly humming to himself. he gently ran his hand over the marks he made and smiled happily. "now everyone knows your mine baby..."

y/n blushes and groan softly, pulling him down by his tie, to kiss him, while leading her hand down, to gently rub him through the underwear he had on.

shs start to undo his tie, pulling off him, doing the same thing with his jacket and shirt. she ran a hand through his hair, smile, pulling away.

"your hair is always so soft..."

he smiles, taking his underwear off, and lifting her legs over his shoulders.

"mmm, thank you..."

he places his hands on her hips, and gently pushes into her tight heat and he groans quietly.

y/n moans softly, and moves her hips slightly to get adjusted. this wasn't the first time she had sex, but it had been a while.

he starts to gently thrust into her, while she placed her hands on his chest, humming.

"mmm, you're so good laito..."

he blushes, starting to move his hips slightly faster. he had a kink for being praised, it was adorable.

she moans, and smile to herself, knowing how to push hit buttons, to make him whine, and blush so dark, he looked like a ripe tomato.

"you're so good at this laito... mmm... it feels s-so nice every time you do this."

he bites down onto his lip, and groans, leaning his head back, to thrust into her harder.

she moaned louder, and laid her head back, lifting her hips, starting to scratch at his chest.

"a-aahhhh, m-mmm, laito..."

he hums, and laughs softly, thrusting into y/n quickly.

"ah, i love it when you moan my name...~"

y/n moaned, and blushed darkly, wanting to cover her face, but she knew he'll just pin her wrists above her head.

"s-shut up... m-mmm..."

he smirks, and grips her hips, thrusting into you even harder.

she gasps, and moans loudly, while he laughs,

"aha! i knew i would hit it soon... so sensitive, always so sensitive for me..."

y/n moved her hands away, and gripped the sheets, arching her back slightly.

he puts a hand on her neck, and moans,

"you're so pretty like this baby, so pretty, and all mine..."

she sometimes hated it how he knew her like the back of his hand. he knew her kinks, her sweet spots, her weaknesses, the exact words to make her fall apart beneath him. But she loved it as well, she loved how no one would be able to make her feel the way he makes her feel.

y/n blushs, and moans, starting to feel her stomach twist and turn.

he groans softly, and smiles, "oh, baby, you're gonna cum aren't you? i know you are, you always get s-so vocal when you're about to cum..."

he leans down and licks a spot on her neck, before biting down onto that spot, she gasps, and whines, cumming around him.

he groans, and holds her hips, thrusting into her, his thrusts starting to stutter, he groans and pulls out, rubbing his cock between her folds, before cumming on the lower part of your stomach.

"i feel like you should be on birth control..."

"nope, never gonna happen. that costs money, and iain't got shit."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

i mean, some of the shit i wrote back then wasn't bat shit terrible. anyways, hoped you enjoyed, im a lonely potato on animal crossing new horizons but im happy.

if you liked it leave a vote ♡

if you have thoughts on it leave a comment ♡