→ reiji x rebel!playful!kinky!reader

not being a shameful person, y/n calls reiji "daddy" when he's in a cheerful mood
this one-shot is a smut with hints of fluff
kinks include; daddy kink
requested by -Bl00dyLove-

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

y/n had never been a shameful person. she had done what she wanted when she wanted. she would speak her mind, and wouldn't shut her mouth.

being yui's friend, she had visited a lot by the sakamaki mansion to see yui. she had come over a lot.

yui didn't mind and was happy to see her all the time.

y/n had sometimes spent the night for a day or two, or three, or a week. but, of course, yui didn't mind at all. she seemed super happy with y/n visiting all the time.

y/n had also, sorta, made friends with the brothers.

they all, sorta, liked her and thought that she wasn't half bad.

she liked them all too, they were all very different and unique in their own ways and that's what she liked about them all.

but, if she had to say or choose, her favorite brother would be reiji.

she didn't know why, she just really liked him. she had teased him a lot when she had seen him in a good mood and would call him things and touch him and different things like that.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

something confused her.

everyone was gone, except for reiji.

when he had answered the door, she heard him groan softly, and then he walked away, not saying anything and not bothering to close the door.

she hummed, and walked in, closing the door, following reiji.

"you are here alone?"

reiji had rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything as he continued to his study.

y/n continued to talk and follow reiji to his study, trying to. Get his attention.

"so why are you here alone? i wouldn't have come if yui told me that she wasn't here."

reiji hadn't answered and she frowned, continuing to follow him, but was quiet the entire time.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

y/n sat and stared at reiji as he read something, and focused on the book and nothing more.

y/n had talked to herself for a bit out loud, and began to walk around, mumbling soft words.

she hummed a small tune, pulling out books and switching them with others and ignoring the glare from reiji as she messed around with his things, she pulled out a cup and put some type of liquid inside the dun and stuck her finger in the cup, and looked at reiji,

"dont do that."

y/n didn't say a word and started to move her finger in a circular motion.

reiji had groaned and rolled his eyes, going back towards his book.

y/n frowned, sitting in front of reiji on her knees, and pulled the book down, smiling,

"daddy?"

reiji had flushed, and moved the hand on top of his book bad pulled it close to him, reading and ignoring the small groans and mummers coming from y/n.