→ azusa x maid!reader

this one-shot is a smut
copied from my old book... smut book... uh... ye
you are the maid of the mukami household

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

3rd person

"y/n!"

y/n blinked and out down the dishes she was cleaning and headed to the front of the mansion of where she had worked.

the mukami mansion.

"yes, master ruki?"

"me and the guys are going out, except azusa. remember, he can be a handful. don't forget to clean his room, goodbye," ruki said, and left with the other two behind him.

"y/n-chan...?", y/n flinched and turned around, and saw Azusa.

"y-yes, Master Azusa?"

"can you do something for me...?"

y/n nods her head slightly.

"good, come with me...", azusa said, and grabbed her wrist and began to drag her upstairs.

azusa was always so quiet, and never asked y/n to do anything because the others had already told her. they got up to his room and he opened the door, pushing her inside.

she stumbled forwards, but caught herself as she heard his door close, and the door lock.

"so, what do you need me to do, master azusa?"

"something... i want you to take off your clothes... everything off except your stockings, bra, and underwear... please...?"

"w-why?"

"just do it... And call me Azusa when no one's here... okay...?", y/n just nodded.

she could feel his eyes on her, once she had started taking off her outfit. once everything was off, except her bra, stockings, and underwear, she was pushed down to the bed.

y/n gasped as she felt her neck being bit into, but what she didn't notice was that a hand was running up her body, and stopping at her bra.

azusa began to fondle her breast underneath her bra, she began to let out small whimpers and moans, showing a sign of pleasure. he pulled out of her neck and kissed her lips, and placed his hand behind her back, un-clipping her bra, sliding it off her arms and throwing it into a random part of the room.

he went down to her breast and put a nipple inside his mouth, which was the perfect size for him. she moaned in delight, gripping the sheets tightly. he groped one breast, and sucked on the other one, and his free hand ran down to the hem of her underwearline and pulled it down slightly. but just enough to stick his hand down, and stick his middle finger into her wet folds. y/n arched her back, at the new feeling and moaned louder, thanking the devil that there wasn't anyone home, except for them, of course.

azusa began to drill his finger into her, going deeper and deeper each time he pushed into her, leaving the maid in a star of pleausre, wanting more.

she bucked her hips against his hand, and he pulled away from her nipple saying, "no, you can't do that. in fact you can't do anything unless i tell you to... can you do that for me...?", she nodded, meekly, not wanting to do this, but afraid of what was going to happen once she denied his request.

"good. now, hold in your moans, and maybe i'll let you come... you good with that...?", he smirked. she nodded, only to feel a stinging feeling on her thigh he had slapt her, "y-yes... azusa..." , "thank you...", he whispered. what y/n hadn't noticed is that azusa had stuck two more fingers into her hole, stretching her out more.

suddenly, he jammed his fingers into her, going at a fast pace. she gasped, and clasped a hand over her mouth, to not moan. "and each time you moan, you'll be spanked... got it?", he asked, moving his fingers into her faster. her chest began to move up and and down as he just watched her, the hand he used to grope her breast was now holding down her hips, so she wouldn't move. he smirked at the sight of her, trying to hold in her moans, trying so hard to.

azusa soon felt her clench around his fingers,"no, no, no. hold it in, y/n... Hold it...", he commanded. So, she did as she was told. it was hard for her, so hard, azusa would be let her come a long time ago, but he couldn't resist seeing the look on her face, as she tried to hold in her cum. then, she let out a loud moan, azusa growled and spanked her thigh twice. she whimpered and held in her moans as best as she could.

the more she held it in the more it was hard to hold in, but he wouldn't let her cum."cum...", azusa whispered, y/n moaned loudly, and threw her head back as she came long and hard. he stripped himself and positioned himself at her entrance.

"ready?"

she nodded, still scared, but longing for it to happen. he nodded and pushed into her, having her immediately clench around his cock. he let out a low moan, and put his head on her neck and was breathing heavily. she gripped the sheets, holding in her tears, but having them fall out quickly.

he slowly started to thrust his cock in and out of her, as they both began to let out small moans. azusa's were breathless, low and husky sounding. y/n's were small, full with lust, and sometimes breathless as well. but, as he continued to push in and out of her, both his and her moans were growing louder. until all you could hear was their moans, groans, the headboard hitting the wall, the bed creaking, and strings of profanity coming out of azusa's mouth.

"a-ahhh!~ y-you feel soo good~ agggh~", he moaned out, as he held her hips, going faster and faster with each curse word he quietly moaned out. she gripped the sheets, ripping tiny holes into them with her nails, as she threw her head back at the feeling of azusa sliding against her spot."ahhh!~ azusa!~ r-right there..!~ mmmm-- ahhh~", azusa kept hitting the same spot, hitting it hard.

"god... you're so tight...~ you feel so-- nice, the way you wrap around my cock... ahh~ y/n~ I'm gonna come soon...~", he whispered in y/n's ear. she let go of the sheets, her hands found their way to his back, and began to claw at it.

he felt her hole tighten around his cock as he began to near his high, when he knew she near too. they both threw their heads back, moaning loudly as they both came.

azusa pulled out, laying next to her, no words were said. they both just laid there, waiting to sleep.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

this shit is cringe worthy.

this was written too years ago, holy shit ✨

anyways

if you liked it leave a vote 💗

if you have thoughts on it leave a comment 💗

#writtentwoyearsago