Chapter 6

I don't own KHR. KHR is owned by Akira Amano. The only thing that's mine is my oc. Enjoy!

-----

This was getting ridiculous. Seriously, again?! My intuition rang. I would need to step up this time, she wouldn't awake till later.

I grabbed the stool that was taller than me and dragged it over to the kitchen. Stepping up, I started to grab the things I needed. Looping the apron over my head and tying a knot behind my back, I surveyed my ingredients. Mentally checking them off my mental list, I grabbed the cutting board and started cooking.

I didn't let my attention stray, even as I heard Tsuna softly comfort Mom. Iemitsu. 

The word is repeated over and over-slowly and quickly-as Tsuna gently sings to her. Her sobs slowly die down as light snores replace the sobs and Tsuna sticks his head out of the living room.

I knew that I shouldn't be frustrated at Mom. But I'm two. I guess I'm just letting off steam now. I drag my stool around the kitchen, familiarly grabbing all the ingredients. 

I fiddle with the heat and watch the food as I hear the small shuffle of Tsuna's steps. I watch as the food finishes cooking and turn the stove off. Climbing up, I grab some plates and carefully climb down.

Tsuna appears right next to me and silently takes the plates from me, and walks toward the table. There's an unknown emotion in his eyes as he walks away, yet he has a bright smile. 

I frown, and carefully take the food off the pan, placing it on a plate. Breakfast was some bacon and eggs.

Tsuna was eagerly sitting in the chair, waiting for the food. I smiled at him and placed the food down. 

We both said, "Itadakimasu!" Him saying it loudly with me muttering it quietly.

He clumsily used the chopsticks, grabbing bacon and eggs, and eating it with the rice. I do the same, with less enthusiasm. His muffled compliments lead him to spitting out small pieces of rice while he was talking.

His cheeks were puffed out like a squirrel hoarding food as he said, "Yuki, it'z yunmy!"

I smile in response. Finally finishing my food and washing the dishes, I hop over to where Tsuna had gone. He was in the living room, sitting next to a certain sleeping Mom.

The slightest of frowns was visible on my face. Tsuna was next to Mom singing. His voice was high and babyish. I sat next to him and joined in. Seeing as Tsuna and I are identical, the only ways you could truly tell us apart is by our personality or the differences in our voices.

Compared to Tsuna, I obviously had a more reserved personality, while Tsuna was more loud and energetic. But, our voice was a huge difference. Tsuna had an average high-pitched baby voice. But, me... the reason I didn't talk so much was because of my voice.

It! Was! So! Delicate!

 My voice was soft, and oddly enough, very smooth and melodious. Sweet, charming, like a chime, those are all words that people have used to describe my voice! 

It was hard to sound angry with my voice, the quality of it was enough to have people stop and listen to the sound, not my words. My voice didn't even sound like Tsuna's. If someone were to judge me by my voice, they'd say I was female. 

I sang the sweet melody with Tsuna, watching as Mom started waking up. It was the only way Tsuna and I knew to wake up Mom. She woke up, groaning softly. "Yuki? Tsuna? Is it morning already?"

I nodded my head and waited till she was finally figuring out her situation before dragging her to the kitchen. She, not questioning how a two-year-old was able to cook, squealed, "Oh Yuki, did you cook breakfast? Do you want to learn? I bet that when Iemitsu gets home he'll be so proud!"