Chapter 11

I don't own KHR. KHR is owned by Akira Amano. The only thing that's mine is my oc. Enjoy!

-----

-----Tsuna's P.O.V-----

Sometimes, I wonder how this is my life. 

"Yuki, are you serious? Oh my god." I groaned, burying my head in my hands. "Why? Whyyyy?" I whined, "There are a thousand other things but this- This is... Just--oh my god."

Yuki didn't even have the decency to look guilty. He was sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed that Kyoya laid in. We were in a hospital. 

Because of Yuki.

And of course we weren't the ones injured. Heavens better help anyone who even thought of threatening me. I'd pity them because Yuki wouldn't.

So we were in the hospital for an incident that, of course, Yuki had caused. It was a good thing that Kyoya was knocked out, or he'd be pissed.

Yuki had fought Kyoya till he passed out. 

Which ended up with Kyoya having four bruised ribs, a fractured arm and a sprained ankle. That's not even counting all the small bruises and cuts that were scattered all over Kyoya's body. Oh, did I forget to mention all the first-degree burns Kyoya got? It was the Science Lab. Dang it Yuki.

Yuki had bruised knuckles.

Fighting maniacs.

I sighed. I totally regret all of my life choices.

-----Yuki's P.O.V.----

So I forgot to hold back.

Okay.

This was up on my top three of 'not the greatest ideas'. Yeah. 

"Well, good news." I said hesitantly.

Tsuna blew up. "Good news! What good news! Yuki, Kyoya's in the hospital. The school is half-destroyed. We won't have school till it gets fixed up! What good news!"

"Kyoya is now Active. He's a Cloud," I peek at the unconscious Skylark and quietly mutter the last part of my sentence, "to nobody's surprise." 

My words finally seem to reach Tsuna. He brightens up. "Oh really! Cool!"

I turn to face Kyoya, who starts to awaken at the sound of Tsuna's words. Eyelashes fluttering open, he peers around the room. "What happened?"

Tsuna scowled, reminded of what happened after he forgot. "Yuki knocked you out. Oh, but you did Awaken your flames! Yuki said you're a Cloud."

"Hn."

Tsuna started muttering under his breath about my silence and Kyoya's 'hn's. Raising a hand, Kyoya stared at it for a second before it was encompassed by a purple flame. Almost as quickly as it came, it disappeared, with Kyoya blinking sleepily.

After all of the excitement, it was time to go home. Plus, the Skylark wasn't very happy with me. He managed to get Tsuna, to get me, to patrol for him, seeing as I was the one who injured him.

 ...Wait, I don't have a brother-complex, do I? 

...Plausible deniability... 

Yep.

-----

Wow.

I can't even believe I'm doing this. Even after I started doing this after several days, the incredulous feeling I got from this was just novel.