Chapter 9

I don't own KHR. KHR is owned by Akira Amano. The only thing that's mine is my oc. Enjoy!

-----

-----Tsunayoshi P.O.V.-----

He's my...brother? 

I don't know why, but those words, they seemed to complete a small part in me. Like there was something missing and it came back with my brother

He's strange. I don't know what happened before this but, he's jumpy, and has no knowledge of the world. He's so expressionless. He doesn't talk much either. But his voice, it's so familiar. Like a dream that I just can't remember. Even if he is so expressionless, his voice is how he communicates his emotion. So, I've learned to listen. 

Sometimes, I think that it's just easier listening.

Mama was also strange, but she's going back to normal. She was generally more, for lack of a better word, ditzy and oblivious.

Don't get me wrong, she's the best Mama in the World! But, there are days where she doesn't seem to think correctly.

In the short time that Yuki-his name is Yuki- has been home, it's gotten better. Right now, he's getting tutored in what he has missed in his absence, but soon, he'll go to school!

But...the others...they call me Dame-Tsuna. What if he joins in? 

I just want a friend, a brother. Not another bully. Will he be ashamed of me? For being the brother of Dame-Tsuna? 

It'll be fine, right?

-----Yuki P.O.V.-----

It was...strange. Adapting back to normal life, I mean. The first thing I did was find a place where I could rage out of control privately. Probably not the first thing I should do, but it's really, really needed. 

In the years that I was...gone, I changed. But only now has it been so obvious. And Mom and Tsuna changed as well. 

Tsuna was muffled. There is the slightest unnaturalness that he radiated, that made me, an active Sky, slightly vigilant. But, apparently it was the seal. I do remember something about Tsuna being sealed when he was younger, causing the whole 'Dame-Tsuna' thing. I'll have to tear it down.

Mom was ditzy in my memories. She has her moments where she blanks out and moves on auto-pilot, air-headed and giggly. But for the shortest time she returns, and it seems like everything will be alright. 

It doesn't have to be perfect. Because right now, everything's just fine.

-----

I resist the urge to bang my head on the table as I read the book. It was disgustingly simple. I looked up, seeing Tsuna slowly work his way through his homework while Mom was cheerfully humming and reading a book.

Mentally groaning, I went back to my simple child's book. After reading through the book quickly, I closed it and placed it down. "Can I go out? I finished my book."

Mom giggled and nodded. "Sure! Just make sure that you come back at dinner time."

Mom was in her air-headed mode. It hurt seeing her being so dismissive. Tsuna pouted, looking to also want to go out.

I grabbed my shoes and went outside. Breathing in the fresh air, something so different than a certain metallic scent, I started walking.

I walked aimlessly, only having a goal to map out the town and see what's around. The sun was starting to set in the sky, night soon taking over.