Chapter 12

I don't own KHR. KHR is owned by Akira Amano. The only thing that's mine is my oc. Enjoy!

-----

I sat perched on the edge of the bed, my eyes narrowed in concentration. "The Skylark is better now," I remark distractedly.

Tsuna groaned. "Yuki, please stop calling Kyoya 'Skylark'. I swear he gets angrier every time you call him that." 

Tsuna was sitting in his bed while I was slowly peeling the seal away. I had been doing it after giving a simplified explanation of the Mafia. After hearing what had happened to him and how it affected him, Tsuna was, of course, rightfully enraged.

My hand hovered over his forehead, lit up with Sky flames. My brows furrowed in concentration, I mumbled, "Don't move."

Tsuna stilled. I stared at his forehead. It was afire with a blazing orange flame that burned with a brilliance that would have outshone the sun. For a second, at least. As Tsuna's flame shone, a sickly orange and green flame seemed to rise up and swallow the other.

My flame attacked. And it burned, if that was possible. With the ugly sight of the sickly orange and green flame seemingly getting extinguished, I sighed, exhausted.

I take a look at Tsuna, who's still maintaining his flame. His eyes glow a faint orange before they seem to darken to his normal shade of brown. He blinks a few times before he reaches up to touch his forehead.

"I-I feel... This is..." is all he says before he faints. 

I blink.

Okay, whatever. I push him over to the side of the bed, creating space for me as well. Once I have enough space to lay down, I squeeze next to my unconscious brother.

I stare up at the plain ceiling. It's going to be a long night.

-----

"Uh, Yuki? You do know that you actually have to go to school?" Tsuna squinted at me, his voice dubious, still slightly rough from sleep. 

I stare at him. 

School. 

What?

Noooooo. No. Nooo. Nope. 

Fuck. 

School.

"Don't give me that look. If I have to go to school, then you'll have to go to school." Tsuna flatly stared at me, a finger pointed accusingly at me.

"Don't go to school?" I weakly offered.

He huffed. "Just get ready. It's already a miracle that I woke up this early." He winced. "And, we did tell you that you would've to go to school. Kyoya just... sped up the process."

Tsuna turned back to his breakfast. Mom was still asleep, able to take her time after I had stolen the chores away from her. 

School. Well then. After putting the finishing touches on Tsuna's bento, I quickly made one for myself. Sighing, I went over to the sink to wash my hands. Pushing the bento over the counter to Tsuna who placed it in his bag, he grabbed my bento as well.

I mean, I have a ton of free time, so might as well be productive. It was a habit from my earlier life. While I did have my moments in lazing around, I could be efficient when needed.

I went upstairs and grabbed the uniform, swiping it from Tsuna's closet. God knows that Tsuna has a ton of them. I shove it over the long sleeve turtleneck-shirt I was wearing, and change my pants to the black pants.