71. God sees us

Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord , who had spoken to her. She said, "You are the God who sees me." She also said, "Have I truly seen the One who sees me?"

Genesis 16:13

God is never blind on our sufferings. We may feel sometimes that we are forsaken, but the truth, He sees us. No single detail that He doesn't know. He cares for us. He loves us so much. He hears our petitions. He knows our afflictions. We may not see Him literally with our naked eyes, but we have individually experiences with God. Hagar experienced to see the angel that talk to her that God hears her cry of distress.

God is really faithful. We may not sometimes, but He stays faithful because of who He is. We may feel that we're not deserving, but His grace make us receive what we don't deserve. We have seen Him in our lives. How? The people we met that His instrument to help us in our problems. The people that cares for us, gives us comfort, etc. If we don't have someone, we always have Him. His presence is overflowing with love. Just always remember that He sees our sufferings and we just have to trust Him and wait for Him.

What we'll do if we're into afflictions?

- continue seeking Him
- continue praying
- continue worshipping/praising the Lord
- continue to love Him (loving means following His commandments)
- continue to lean on His Word
- continue on walk with Him
- continue to trust Him
- continue your faith
- continue to keep His promises on your heart
- continue to be in relationship with Him

Just continue. He's with you in all your battles.