character info

just a chapter on the mc's personal and physical info (including age, height and clothes). used to be an apology note lolol..

CHARACTER PROFILE;

name: your choice
nickname: no current nicknames
gender: female
age: 18 (hunter exam arc) 
height: around 160cm
affiliation: [last name] clan/ family
occupation: ninja/ kunoichi
residence: jappon

[edit]: age was originally 15 (updated 24 Dec 2020)

CHARACTER DESIGN;

[name] has traditional japanese clothing incorporated with some modern clothing/ accessories which would be beneficial and/or would not get in the way of her occupation.

her clothing consists of a mid-forearm length kosode worn over a tight-fit, long-sleeved shirt (or fishnet shirt if you want to look sexy). the tight-fitted shirt reaches from the neck to the wrists. the shirts are all tucked in under slightly baggy cargo pants that have elastic leg cuffs.

her shoes are simple flats with no design and accessories include 3 rings on each hand, a bracelet and necklace (you'll find out what they're used for later). she also has a strap to carry things such as weaponry.

as a ninja/ kunoichi, [name] needs/ prefers to carry a handful of weaponry.

WEAPONRY LIST;

- katana ( found diagonally across back or on hips depending on situation )
- dagger ( hidden inside kosode )
- shurikens ( inside pockets of cargo pants )
- kusarigama ( wrapped around waist under kosode )
- fukumibaris ( inside pockets of cargo pants )
-paper bombs ( inside pockets of cargo pants )

that is all for now! i'll try to keep updating, but go check my new anime oneshots book and maybe request an anime oneshot that you'd like me to write while waiting? i don't expect instant requests but it would be nice if i had a few so if you can, please check it out!

we love self-promoting..