t h i r t y . t h r e e

WARNING: descriptions of disturbing scenes
e.g - cutting + pushing sharp items under the fingernail

~

hanzo gasped, hastily swinging his arm around to hit the female, who lifted her arms in a cross to block. [name] blocked the swing but nonetheless flew backwards at impact, feet skidding across the floor as she slid backwards. she lowered her arms that covered her line of vision to find hanzo's face behind them. he grabbed her clothing roughly and pulled her close, screaming at her.

"what the hell did you put in me?! you better spit it out!! was that poison?!"

hanzo snarled, baring his teeth. [name] stayed silent for a moment, a guilty expression stretching her face. she looked away, diverting her attention to the floor, still stained with gon's blood. she frowned.

"...sorry, hanzo. i only use poison in cases of emergency. don't worry, it's not lethal. it simply..."

hanzo's hold on [name]'s kosode weakened as his knees buckled and his legs failed him. he fell to the floor, body shaking as his muscles tensed and he was unable to move. he was now on the floor - chest down. [name]'s eyes moved down to stare down at hanzo's body. [name] lowered herself and knelt to close the distance between hanzo and herself.

"it simply paralyses you, as you can see. your should be unable to move your limbs, but you should be able to talk," she whispered, glancing upwards to meet eyes with leorio, who stared anxiously. "try saying something."

hanzo grinded his teeth in frustration.

"[name]... you..."

"good. i'm sure you know what i'm about to do. please surrender, hanzo. nobody likes to do this," [name] pleaded. "plus, you won't be able to move unless i give you an antidote or hours have passed."

hanzo's silence made [name] sigh. she gave him a minute before she took a seat on hanzo's back and reached for his arm. she unraveled the bandages on his arm to reveal his blade and years of scars. [name] ran her fingers over some of them before retrieving her dagger that hid in a pocket inside her kosode. she positioned it to hanzo's forearm.

"i'll start, now."

she put the blade to his skin and pushed, sliding it across making the skin cut open and blood to ooze. the cut ran down his forearm down to the back of his hand. she continued to cut his arm, harder and in more frequencies. when there was almost no more room on his arm, she tossed aside her dagger and reached into her pocket to take a sharp fukumibaris of different sizes, thin to thick.

she took a thinner fukumibari and positioned it under hanzo's nail. she hesitated, looking down at hanzo, who had hit teeth biting down on his bottom lip hard enough so that it had cut his lips. he had not let out a single noise throughout the estimated 10 minutes of cutting up both of his arms.

"hanzo..."

when he did not reply, [name] sadly looked at the fukumibari. she took a deep breath.

no. you need this. you can't afford to be feeling sympathetic. you can't afford to feel. you'll never be able to make it in the real world if you can't even inflict pain to an acquaintance.. i have to...

[name] held hanzo's finger and the fukumibari in one hand, lifting a fist with the other, slamming it down onto the fukumibari. it pierced through the skin under his fingernail and travelled deeper. finally, hanzo screamed.

the onlookers were horrified. the brutal torture method, the blood that oozed down hanzo's arm and finger, the quantity of cuts on his arm and how easily [name] overpowered hanzo, who seemed so powerful before in his first round...