An Interruption And Ghosting

"Mr. Fury. Would you like some lemonade?", I offered as I entered the kitchen of my palace. I had a very confused looking Bruce Banner by my side.

A bald African American male with an eye patch over his left eye which obviously he was missing was leaning to a corner of my kitchen. He had facial hair around his mouth and was wearing a black ensemble. Fun fact? I knew he would be coming personally. Why? I decided to ghost him. Though it was not only him I was ghosting.

Flashback

"Announcing the arrival of her highness the crown princess, Princess (Y/n) in the dining hall!"

I came down to have dinner with their majesties King (Y/f/n) Acharya and Queen (Y/m/n) of Assam. My parents. I myself was the crown princess of the state and a very pampered girl by my family. I have one more thing special about me. I am a superhero and an elemental. I am called Kaal. Another fact about me: I am the CEO of the biggest company which makes anything with an engine. Airplanes, Cars, Helicopters. A²H is the name of my company. My company is number one on the list of start ups. Stark Industries just one step below me.

"Mother, Father.", I said once and settled into my chair.

"Is Bruce coming anytime soon?", My father inquired. Just then the sound of footsteps was heard echoing and my best friend emerged from the huge double doors. "Ah! Bruce! We were awaiting your arrival. Please take a seat." The scientist came and sat next to me.

"Queen (Y/m/n), King (Y/f/n). Oh (Y/n/n)! Even you have decided to grace is with your presence.", He said bowing his head. My parents chuckled at this.

"Said the scientist who decided to stay in the lab for two whole days.", I replied.

"Okay, that was once!" The other argued.

"But logically it's still counted. You're a man of science, Banner. I thought you would know about numbers...", I replied. The other rotated his head side to side in order to express his inability to win a debate against me.

"(Y/n), a suggestion. When you find someone who can defeat you in a conversation, get down on one knee and propose to them. They are your perfect match...", Banner replied.

"And that's the main reason I am single as a Pringle till now Bruce. I always end up defeating the other person in a debate. I am too perfect for anyone!"

"Never one to shy away from self appreciation, eh your highness?"

"Never in my wildest dreams.", I replied. The both of us chuckled at this.
"So Bruce, how was your time in Kolkata?", Mother questioned.

"Rather satisfactory, my Queen.", He said smiling. "As satisfactory as it can get when you have the ability to turn into a huge green rage monster...", He stated in a low voice. I cringed at his disappointment with himself which he absolutely didn't deserve.

"Bruce, don't pull yourself down so much mate.", I commented. "You're an amazing person and an even amazing doctor, scientist and best friend.", I replied putting a hand on his arm. He gave me a solemn smile.

"Thanks Princess.", He replied.

"You're welcome, peasant." I replied jokingly.

"Jokes aside, she is right Bruce. You are no less than a son to us, always remember that.", My parents said.

"You guys are the best.", The other said. I smiled.

"So, (Y/n), how's things going in A²H?", Mom inquired.