Answers 2.0

(Y/n): *laughs* Do I have a crush on Loki? Well, I just met him so I would first like to get to know him before anything else

And would I kiss him if I had the chance would I kiss him? *winks* Never say never.

Loki: *blushes furiously* Oh Norns...

Bruce: Oh he'll be dead before he knows it. *smiles innocently*

*All the Avengers one by one*

(Y/n): See, I believe in providing a person a second chance if they are worthy of it and they ask: which Loki has done. About trusting him... It's gonna take me some time though.

For the second part *smiles fondly* let's take it slow.

Steve: After what happened in the battle of New York, personally, I would need some time to trust him and most importantly he needs to earn it.

If such an event takes place, I would be happy for them and all enmity aside, both of them look good together. Like the perfect regal couple.
Tony: I would like to be on a let's see basis on that one. As for the second one, the possibilities of that happening is as certain as a Haley's Comet, so again, no comments.

Bruce: It would be hard for me to trust Loki after what he did to me, you see. But I love (Y/n) more than I hate Loki and it was her decision to give him a second chance so I will try.
Oh no... Oh no... Just no. It was okay till the trusting part but I don't trust him so much to hand over my Black Bird to him. So no.

Thor: Even though he is my brother and we have played together as children, Loki has changed drastically. His acts on New York this time has made it clear of that... But again, nevertheless he is my brother. I need to learn to trust him, even if late.

Well according to me that's a wonderful thought indeed! Lady (Y/n) is perfect for Loki and vice versa. In fact, I am sure they would make a lovely couple.

Natasha: I need some time. That's all I can say.

Wow... Now that's an interesting thought. Actually, I would try and get them together if that happens.

Clint: I am sorry but no. After what he did to me the last time, it's a no from me.

Umm... I mean it's their life and their decision but I would definitely be shocked. *laughs*

Bruce: *blushes like a ripe tomato* I might have.

Nat: *smiles subtly* You never know...

A/n: So here are the answers to the next set of questions! Hope you enjoyed them and thank you for asking! I will meet you all in the next chapter! Ciao!

~MGD
😉