Let's Get Down To Business

A/n: The picture above is the blue print of what your or Kaal's super suit looks like. I am just going to use the most accurate picture so that you have a clear picture about it's design. It was an original and a rather gorgeous yet badass design by my friend trident007. Go check her profile out! She's amazing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hey (Y/n), how do you plan on telling your parents about this whole shananigan that just took place back in the kitchen?" Bruce's this question made me halt dead on my tracks.

He was right.

How was I supposed to tell a mother that her daughter is going on a mission from which she may not come back? How was I supposed to tell my dad that his little girl had grown up so much that she was going to save the world now?

I sat down in a sofa in the corridor of my palace. I put my elbows on my knees and my hand held my head, my eyes automatically shutting themselves in order to aid me to think. My best friend, who was standing next to me rushed to my side.

"Hey, hey Black Bird, you okay?" As an answer I shook my head. He immediately grabbed hand to check my pulse. After a moment or so he left it and it went back to its original position. "Your pulse rate seems to be normal. Why are you worried, princess?", He asked taking my hands off my face.

I turned to him and put my head on his shoulder. Bruce's one of arm came behind me and hugged me from the side. I put my face in his sweater covered shoulder and smiled slightly at his intelligent manner of addressing me. He had addressed me with a cliché yet cute nickname and also showed that he respected me and my title. Then I whined.

"Bruuuuce...", I commenced.

"Yes?", He responded rather patiently and sweetly.

"How am I going to tell mom and dad?..."

"With your mouth."

I lifted my head, to reveal my scowl settling on my forehead. He looked at me with a cheeky grin. I then straightened my posture and he too straightened his arm. I took this opportunity to slap his arm with both my hands.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! (Y/n) that hurts!", He protested to which I was deaf to though I didn't miss my chance to reply.

"Good." Slap. "It's." Slap. "Meant." Slap. "To." Slap. "Hurt." Slap. "You." This process continued until he yielded and apologized to me.

"Alright, alright, I am sorry, Black Bird!", He yelled and put his arm around my shoulders again.

"Thank you. Now that that's out of the way, do you have any ideas in that scientifically amazing brain of yours on how do I confess this bombshell to my parents?", I asked.

"Did you just compliment someone else except yourself?", He asked wide eyed.

"Oh yes. Woop de doo, Banner! I know how to compliment someone. Now, do you have any ideas or no?" If it were anyone else except Bruce Banner they would have ran away from me, to save their lives but again, this is Banner I am talking to. He doesn't take anything personally when I am hungry (and for a person like me, that's saying something) so he sat there thinking.

"You know you could always stick a note on your mom's crown before leaving to the S.H.I.E.L.D. heli carrier.", He suggested.

I lifted my head from his shoulder slightly.

"Right... And what am I supposed to write?

' Hey momma,

Your daughter here. Yeah the deal is that I am going to battle the Norse god of Mischief who may or may not have 2 very powerful gems on his side. But don't worry, I and 6 other random people who claim they can defeat him will also be there.