Meeting

"I want every single soul in this city to get a copy of that newspaper Blake" Lorenzos voice boomed in the office, to which the guards nodded quickly.

"I have already sent some of the boys to check on the houses in the East Moretti and i will go myself to deliver the newspaper to make sure the job is done throughly" Blake answered on the behalf of the men dressed in the black suits. Lorenzo had favoured Blake for his work ethic and without saying so, Blake knew that he was the head guard of the mansion.

"Thank you Blake. I would have sent someone else to do the job, but my hands are full on finding this bastard" Lorenzo spat as he caressed his forehead in a stressed manner.

"I know, Moretti. Dont worry about this, i will fix that. You just make sure that parasite is erased from our society" Blakes voice was firm and as the conversation became more secretive amongst the men, they started whispering to each other without noticing.

Celina who was eavesdropping huffed out loudly as she pressed her ear closer to the wooden door that was too thick for her liking. Accepting defeat, she turned around and started walking around the mansion that had been chaotic since she woke up this morning. The news of Hades was the main discussion in the mansion and she had been intrigued at how one man could make so many armed and trained guys shudder in fear. She had never personally been a fan of the guards her father hired, expect from Blake, so she was having a blast in seeing them nearly piss on themselves at only the mention of the mystery man named Hades.

As she strolled around the halls of the mansion, she was met with Arman, her cousin, who was helping the boys load out big packets of what seemed like newspaper. She walked towards them and peeked over the large frames of men to get a glimpse of the newspaper and just when she could narrow her eyes to look more closely, the guard moved back and pushed her in the process. A faint "sorry" was sent her way before the boys started to rush out. The stress and paranoia was clear in everyones movements and in their stress, she felt like a ghost. A ghost they couldn't see. Celina sighed out loudly as she saw the boxes of newspaper being lifted of the ground and into the strong arms of the guards before they started marching towards the truck outside. She could also make out weapons and for a moment, she didn't know if they were after a man or a freaking werewolf.

Miraculously, one of the newspapers fell from the packet and landed gracefully on the floor. Celina smiled widely and ran to pick it up quickly, without being caught by someone. Not wanting to be seen by someone, she hid the newspaper behind her back and rushed to the kitchen where the maids where busy cooking food. They smiled at her politely, to which she grinned back at the ladies.

"Can we help our princess out?" One of the elderly women, Greta, spoke up and tilted her head to the pancakes that were plated beautifully on the dinner table. No one had eaten in the hurry of this stupid incident and she felt bad for the maids who had cooked so much for no one in particular.

"I am not that hungry Greta" Celina started of but went silent as the smile on Gretas face dropped a little. "But we can all eat together!!" she squealed at the ladies to make them happy. Their laughter soothed her selfless heart, but she frowned as they shook their head at the young girl in front of them.

"How can we eat on the same table as you, your highness" Greta joked, with an underlying truth to the words. Everyone treated the Moretti family as royals like a payback for the help in their societies, but they didn't like it one bit. Her father was a generous and kind man and she was sure that he himself would not like to be treated like a king all the time.

"Do not say that again Greta. You are just as important as me and maybe more" she winked at the lady and persuaded them to drop their work and sit around the dinner table with her. The ladies shared laughs mainly at the innocence of Celina and even chatted about her late father Scar. She heard about all kinds of different stories about him from when he was younger and her heart warmed at the thought of him. Her papa Lorenzo, had never mentioned Scar and each time he tried to talk, his voice cracked and he dropped it. The pain that was evident in his eyes was enough for Celina to not ask about her father again. Maybe that was the reason to why she loved the ladies talking about him. She didn't feel that guilty.