Hotel nights

The old and creepy receptionist looked at the prisoner in front of him who was holding on to a sleepy Celina. The girl was clinging on to the boy with her arms around his neck as she tried snuggling to his neck like a koala. Hades tried holding on to her and the bags patiently, but the uncertain receptionist made him sigh out loudly.

"Yes, a room for the night. How much is it for?" he asked again, trying to keep his cool. His large frame and angel like face was weird in the setting of a cheap hotel in the West. He stuck out like a sore thumb and the creepy man wasn't oblivious at that.

"A whole night?" the man asked, looking at both of them in what seemed to be amusement. However, Hades knew his intentions right away and recognized the disgusting way he was eyeing the girl in his arms who was drifting away to sleep again.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Hades harshly spoke as he took money from his pocket and slammed it on the counter, to snatch the mans attention.

"where did you find someone, who was up for a whole night?" the old man asked, as he started typing something on the computer. Hades furrowed his brows and put down the bags, holding on to Celina more securely. She fluttered her eyes open and yawned.

"What did you just say?" the prisoner asked, his blood starting to boil. The monsters in his head were all ears as they listened to what was being said about their beloved. Their liking for the girl was getting deeper and they had a habit of getting rather protective.

"How much did you pay for her?" The receptionist asked again normally, not understanding why the man was getting worked up. The hotel they were staying at was a place for prostitutes to bring men in and vise versa. And sometimes, the old man had even seen cheating couples do the dirty in the hotel and go their separate ways after.

Hades, in an instant, clutched the mans collar and pulled him closer. His jaw was clenched, and his cheekbones made an appearance as to prove that his beauty was out of the world. Just when the prisoner was about to slam his head to the counter, a gay couple sneaked in drunkenly and threw money on their way to the random room. The scene in front of them was completely ignored as their desire to jump on each other seemed more important.

Hades eye suddenly catched the sight of the hotel name that he had ignored before, when he had been busy trying to handle both the girl and the bags. His body was tired from the lack of sleep and tiring jobs, from packing his house belongings to driving for hours to walking with the weight of the bags. "GET HARD" was written in the horrible logo and Hades squinted his eye to read it. Suddenly everything clicked, and he whispered to the man with a fake smile on his face: "I paid nothing. She just couldn't resist this" as he looked down at his member.

The old man smiled in relief and chuckled at that. "Room 49. You can pay after, in case the lady needs more of your embrace" he creepily smiled to Hades, who was cringing inside. Celina was fully awake by now and looked at Hades with furrowed brows.

"Take this and don't let anyone disturb us" Hades said, ignoring Celinas suspicious glare and handed the man more money than what was necessary. "Her husband might not like this, but all men have their needs, don't they?"

The old man nodded and smiled evilly. "I will let you know if someone comes looking for the diamond"

Upon hearing that, Hades nodded and smiled. It took everything in him to not brutally hurt the man in front of him, but he could not do that. He needed to blend in like no other to not be outed. There was no way other than to pretend he was just another dickhead taking advantage of a girl.

"Name?" The receptionist asked as he handed Hades the keys.

"Michael" Celina uttered, making her known in their conversation. She pinched Hades without the man knowing, to which Hades gritted his smile and smiled tight lipped. "Michael Scofield. Now, if you will allow us" she batted her eyelashes and winked at the creepy man before dragging Hades to the hall where they could find their room.