Scary scenarios

As the Easters plan was set back because of the missing time, they didn't miss a lot of productive time. Hades who had raced down the streets in lightning speed, had suddenly taken a turn when he heard a shriek from behind. Celina had been embarrassed as she had been caught, but she was successful too. Hades was on his way and returning back now would be dangerous. He had parked randomly in the parking of a stranger, adamant to call Jay so he could come and get the girl. However, her stubborn personality did not help him at all and she was currently sitting in the passenger seat and holding the phone away from his reach.

"Celina, behave" he gritted out and tried to lunge forward to take the phone from her hands. She was quicker than him and turned away from him completely, so that her back would be against his chest.

"I just want to come with!" she complained like a child to its parents, making Hades sigh out in frustration and caress his beard.

"Why won't you listen to me?! You coming with me will distract me" he tried telling her, but she shook her head.

"What?! How will I be distracting you?" she asked, turning around slightly to look at the expression of his face that was pure regret. His dirty mind was picturing scenarios that would surely lead to him getting killed by the Morettis.

"Gattina, what do you want from me? Is it not bad enough that the whole city wants me dead?" he asked, trying to make her understand that she would be no good to him in the mission. He did not want her to be tired on the road, especially with the danger that always followed him. Not only that, but he didn't want her to fall into problems with her family.

"If I am with you, it will keep you safer" she told him and turned around to him completely. He furrowed his brows at her and she sat up right to explain her brilliant plan, that was absolutely improvised, since she didn't want to admit that she had taken Graces advice and would not leave her lover. "They won't kill you if I am there. I know my father and believe me, he would never do that in front of me"

Hades nodded, playing along, with his eyes completely set on the phone in her hand that she had almost forgotten. He striked quickly and held on to the phone, but Celina shrieked and clutched it tighter. "Release it, you giant elephant" she dragged out, before she bit his hand when she was starting to lose control. Hades groaned loudly, giving her time to put the phone in her bra. The prisoners eyes bulged out and he looked away quickly. His ears tinted a red-ish color and he shut his eyes tightly.

"You are a stubborn one, you know that?" he asked her and started the engine, ready to drive off from the strangers parking place and on to the road. Celina didn't say anything, watching him cautiously. He started driving down the road recklessly, wanting for her to become scared enough to back down.

"The hotels will be gross. No luxurious hotels that you normally sleep on. These will be deep in the West, with scary and big guys outside that can crush your skull like this" Hades made his voice lower and snapped with his fingers in front of her face as he continued with his reckless driving. "The showers will be ice cold and the heaters won't work. It will be a single bed for the both of us and the only warmth you will be getting will be in my arms gattina. But I can't promise that I will be warm either, I tend to be cooler even in the hottest days" Celina looked at him with wide eyes but said nothing. Instead she pulled closer to him, getting images in her mind of intimidating and scary guys waiting outside the hotels, ready to crush her.

"And at nights, the streets will be completely dark. And guess what?" he asked, turning around to look at her being crunched up on his side. "What?" she said meekly, looking at him with hopeful eyes. "The weather will be bad from here. Can you imagine the horrible raining when you, an Easter, dangerously stroll around the West with a lost prisoner?" he continued and felt her tiny hands on his bicep, clutching it. A victorious small smile formed on his face, but he hid it as quickly as it came. He was enjoying seeing her getting worked up and come to him as if he was her prince charming. It was funny really, how she was now looking at him as her saviour when she had been scared only a day back.

"Oh, I almost forgot. You don't even have clothes or anything. How will you survive without clothes and the horrible food that gets served at the restaurants and hotels? Surely someone that eats delicious lasagna with wine would like somewhat good food, or am I wrong?" he asked the girl who was clinging to him by now.

"I hope I didn't scare you. You know what? Jay is the complete opposite of what I just described. He lives in the East now too, so you will be completely safe with him. He will take you to your family and I will kiss your family friend from you, I swear" he said, lifting his arm so she could press herself closer to his side.

"Tell me more about the food" Celina spoke with fear and uncertainty, making Hades almost jump in victory. She was about to give up, he thought to himself.

"What kind of food don't you like?" he asked her, to which she answered quickly. "Nothing. I will eat anything" she said, willing to drop her pickiness just to accompany him.

"They definitely don't have that there- what did you say?" Hades answered on instinct, bewildered at her answer. His heart swelled at the look of her, all scared and innocent as she hugged him tightly as if he was the safest thing for her. He had almost forgotten that feeling, after being labeled as a threat to society.

"I will survive. The hotels, showers, food and even the road. As for the scary guys, I have you" she said and nodded to herself. Upon looking at Hades, she saw his eyes glaze over with what she expected was a look of being content. And he truly was, but his eyes expressed love and care. He lifted his foot away from the gas pedal and started driving normally, without even noticing. If he was to lose her at the end of this journey, the least he could give her, and his monsters was these last days to enjoy fully. "Right?" she asked shyly, to which he chuckled.

"Right" he answered, kissing the top of her head.

"I have something else to say too" Celina revealed, smiling sheepishly.

"Go on. I am getting oddly used to these bombs" he mumbled, to which she chuckled.

"I haven't told anyone where I am, and they will notice me being away soon" she told him but didn't let him answer. "I can say that I am with Grace though"

Hades was silent for a while until he shook his head. "Nah. We will be away for a while gattina. To get some time, we have to make this realistically as possible. Where should you have been now?" he asked her, to which she thought out loud.

"In my bed, watching Prison Break for the fifth time as I cry because of Michaels beauty. Not to forget Lincoln. The genes in that family are god gifted, I tell you. Some people already won the beauty lottery when they were born. Other requires glow-ups, not that they help a lot" she rambled, to which he softly interrupted.

"You are the best looking in my eyes baby" his husky voice made her insides stir and she pulled away in case she jumped his bones.

"I was talking about Sebastian, but I will take the compliment" her sassiness made the man bark out in laughter. She looked at him with love, inspecting how his beautiful eyes crinkled, making some wrinkles appear. His black and full lashes decorated his eyes beautifully and if it hadn't been for him stop laughing, she would drool. Just watching him being carefree was an oddly good feeling and she longed to experience it again.

"Fuck, I know. Call the missus" he said and looked away, respecting her privacy as she took out the phone from her bra.

"What?" Celina asked confused, to which he mumbled "Sebastian"

"He will never lie for me" she told him, already thinking about how Sebastian would threaten her.

"Put him on speaker. I will talk to him"