Beautiful sights

Hades was shitting bricks.

His long legs paced around the little hotel room as he pinched his nose, trying to make sense out of the most difficult thing in the world: A womans mind. It had been early in the morning when Hades had woken up. Lying beside Celina in bed had made him happier than he liked to admit, and he had used his sweet time in drinking in the beauty. Just like she had done the night before, he had inspected every feature on her face, as to remember is so well that he could picture it in his mind when she went away from him. He had reminded himself that in just a few weeks, she would have to leave him to marry another man and he would never be fortunate enough to look at her again. Not so closely and definitely not so intimately. With that thought in his mind, his rough fingers had found their way to her face as he had traced it with complete softness. As if she was a dainty feather that would blow away if he breathed to hard.

The feeling had been indescribable. The nearest adjective he could find to describe it would have been contentment. Fully contentment. In just a few minutes, he had tried his best to remember every unique trade on her face. From the little beauty mark above her cheekbone to the light freckles covering her nose. He had it all remembered. So much so, that even the monsters in his head started awing at the sight of her and urge him to kiss her. They told him that her plump lips were asking for it, begging for his, and without much of a choice he had inched closer. Hesitant and nervous, he had leaned in and as if God himself was forbidding him from taking a taste of her. She was like the apple in the garden of Eden and he, he was definitely Eve. Unable to resist such a splendid sight; silent, bare. Glittering and moving at the slight touch of the sunlight peeking from the window. Thinking about it, he wasn't like Eve after all. He would never regret kissing her, instead he would be quite proud of it. And wear his Adams apple proudly for the world to see. It is believed that God punished Adam and made the apple lodge in his throat, hence the name Adams apple, but the thought was bizarre to Hades. If he had been Adam, he would have been proud of wearing his punishment openly for everyone to see. He had done what he would never forget: tasted heaven himself. But then again, he was named Hades, the king of hell. Of course, he would wear Gods punishment as a trophy.

Away from his complex mind, the girl had woken up by the touch of his fingers tracing her face. Upon seeing him so close to her, with a sultry look on his face, she had panicked and quickly ran to the bathroom. Now he felt like a creep and was trying to just do something that took his mind away from what had occurred. Pacing around the room while hearing the shower running seemed to not do the job.

"I am a fucking pervert" he whispered to himself and cringed at the thought. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.." he chanted, not knowing what to do. She was probably disgusted, he thought and was trying to grow some bravery for when she stepped outside the shower.

However, that was not needed when he suddenly halted in his step. The pacing in the room stepped and he was left completely stiff as the room started to spin around him. Just like many times before, he was experiencing it again. His vision was getting blurry and the pain in his head was back, but now it was worse than before. So much worse that his legs buckled from under him and he fell on the floor. The intense pain shooting through his body made him oblivious to the shower getting turned off. An unfamiliar taste of a liquid in his mouth made him cough. The sound of the cough came from within and was loud enough to alert the girl inside the bathroom. Hades looked at his hands that were now covered in blood and quickly held himself up on his weak legs. Just as he had been able to stand up, the bathroom door was opened with Celina standing there in only a towel. The prisoner who was covering his face, as to hide the blood, ran in the bathroom and locked the door, leaving a confused Celina outside.

"Hades are you okay?" She asked hesitantly, inching closer to the door to listen. Hades had now turned on the shower and was sitting in the shower fully clothed. The water was turning red as he coughed up blood. He watched his hands started to shake uncontrollably and clenched them to regain some power.

"Hades? Let me in" Celina asked more worried, hearing the painful coughs.

"Gattina, I am fine. It's just a cough" he told her, not knowing what to tell her. Yes, this is normal. I have been having this intense pain the last few months since being released and it keeps getting worse. I can't go to the doctor because I have a fucking bounty on my head worth millions, not to mention that I am the lost prisoner everyone is searching for.

"Oh ok. I am outside so call for me if you need help. OKAY?" Celina raised her voice, still hearing the shower running. The prisoner used all his energy in replying back with a "yeah" before he slumped in the shower. Water dripped down his body as he hung his head low in complete exhaustion. From experience, he knew that the pain would go away after a while, but each time it was worse, and he wondered if it would get worse than that.

Time slowly crawled by before the prisoner was able to stand up and walk over to the door. He had forgotten his clothes and was going to call for the angel-like girl outside who was waiting patiently, already dressed. He opened the door, with another towel hung around his hips, and opened his sinful lips to utter.

"Gattina-a c-can you- My clothez- I hav-ve my- FUCK" he mumbled, not able to talk properly. Not being unable to form a single sentence, he felt anger raising in him. The monsters were laughing at him again, turning against him whenever Celina wasn't around. In anger, he whipped the door open and walked over to his bag to collect some clothes. Celina watched as the man walked out in full concentration and didn't look at her once. She was beyond confused. Was he embarrassed for what had happened? Why was he so angry and why was he ignoring her?

"Do you need help?" she asked, watching him fumble with the clothes and sighing out loudly.

The prisoner shook his head, not able to speak yet. The girl was getting even more confused and she furrowed her brows, walking over to him. She leaned to the side slightly to look beyond his tall and big frame at what he was doing and saw him struggling with fixing the clothes. Without saying anything, she gently made her way from underneath his biceps that he was stretching more than necessary.

"I got this" she said softly and took the rest of the clothes, putting them in the bag strategically. She noticed the slump posture of the prisoner but said nothing. She didn't want to point it out, since he already was in a bad mood.

"Your outfit reminds me of the first day I met you. Officially I mean" she said and chuckled at the memory. She turned around to look at him, but his expression was the opposite. He was furrowing his brows, trying to concentrate on what she was saying. The high-pitched sound in his ear was ringing and he heard nothing of what she had uttered.

"Remember?" she asked, hopeful that he would remember the first time she was at his house. He had hurt her with mistake and apologized thousands of time. She had found it cute how a big and manly man like him was so gentle and kind.

Her hopes were crushed when he shook his head. "No" he muttered and went back to the bathroom to change. Celina sighed loudly, caressing her forehead. "Is he angry?" she asked herself, relying on her conscious to help her out.

"What if he regrets taking me with him, but what did I do? God, what if I truly am a distraction to him. Do I talk that much? I haven't even started talking about yet and he is already tired of me-" she continued but stopped herself.

"Oh my god. What if he has a girlfriend named Amelia and regrets taking me with because she wouldn't like it. That is more logical. But wait- is he a fuckboy?" she questioned but was silenced when he walked out fully dressed in his grey track suit.

"Follow?" he questioned, and without waiting for an answer, took the bag and walked out of the room.

"Definitely a fuckboy" the girl whispered, watching him from behind.