Found

Hades wiped the blood on his pants as he entered the apartment, careful not to stain anything in the flat

Hades wiped the blood on his pants as he entered the apartment, careful not to stain anything in the flat. He fitted his big muscular form throughout the rooms and tried his best to completely get rid of the clothes that belonged to the guard. He had been kind enough to drop him off by the border and had later found him there absolutely trashed by someone else. Hades had approached his drunken state from seeing how badly beaten he was, but the guard mistook him for them and managed to punch him pretty good in the nose. Resulting in him having a terrible nose bleed. He had been furious but decided not to harm the boy any further. Instead, he stripped Patrick off his clothes that had his blood tainted on them and left him so near the border that he would be easily found. By the trash can.

Right now, he was pacing around his flat as he thought about what he should do further. He had to be honest with himself and admit that his monsters had taken a liking in the girl and that was not god for the both of them. The monsters that been a destruction to him, couldn't be that to her too. However, he wasn't stupid. He knew himself too well to play games with himself. The girls behavior was rather odd, he concluded on his way back. She was purposefully going out of her way to meet him, but why? He thought to himself. He had seen her locking lips with the pompous bastard on the telly for the whole world to see. If she was so happy with him, why would she spend her time with him? He was sure about one thing though. If she was his girlfriend, he would never allow her to spend so much time with a man alone. He was too jealous for that. Or was. Before he was stripped out of his identity and transformed to a victim of all types of abuse.

"Why?" he whispered to himself as he sat in front of the mess in front of his computer. The search after James was not going good and he didn't know if the trouble was him or the location. He had never been too good when it came to tracking people. There was a reason to why he hadn't found his gang yet.

As he stared at the tracking process happening yet again, he found himself thinking about her. Even if she did have a crush on him, which he believed that she might have, it wasn't real. She was crushing on Ryder and not him. She would run away from him if she was to find out the truth and that's why her being with that bastard was good. She would marry him and settle for a family with a guy who would be good for her. She didn't need the extra drama with him.

He hated to admit it, but amongst just their few meetings, he had also learned to somehow care for her. She was so small, innocent, fragile and selfless. Not to mention naïve, as she always thought the best of everyone. He didn't have the heart to let her get hurt and he just knew that if circumstances were different and he was the boy he was before, he would definitely make her his. And he was saying that based on only a few weeks of knowing her!

But the reality was that he was getting tired and the life of hiding was getting tiring. Was there even a purpose of living if he was to live like this? The past weeks had been the only time in such long that he had felt somewhat alive. Feeling emotions, having work to do and even finding James was all a part of bringing his usual life back that he so desperately missed. He missed himself.

His phone ringing knocked his thought process and he sighed loudly. "Take it or not to take it. That's the question" he said out loud to himself as he watched the mobile ring. Seeing as how the number was Jays, his shoulder slumped in disappointment. He decided to not pick it up, but after the second time he called, Hades gave up and picked up.

"Whats up?" he asked casually, to which Jay panted on the other side.

"HADES, YOU HAVE TO COME TO THE FUCKING SHOP" Jays panicked voice was loud through the phone to which Hades immediately became alert.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He asked louder, already up from his chair and rummaging through his closet for clothes that weren't covered in blood.

"SOMEONE FUCKING TRASHED THE PLACE AND STOLE THE DESIGNS FROM THE BACK" He screamed, and Hades could just imagine how livid his friend was.

"WHAT?! JAY, WHAT ABOUT THE CAR?" Hades asked about the vehicle he had spent several months on. It was almost complete, and he had planned to give it to Jay as a gift. Jay had always asked and begged Hades for his cars but had been denied because of his tendencies to speed and race with them.

"ITS ALL GONE MAN. ALL FUCKING GONE" Jay roared again, making Hades quicken up his movements.

Hades felt anger bubbling in his body like no other and on second thought, he ran to his room and collected his most prized possession and the only possession he had as a memory to his life. His gold gun was placed underneath his mattress and shined for him to grace it. He held it up in front of him and looked at the name engraved on it

Heir, Valentino

"HADES?!" Jay hissed, not hearing Hades talk back. "WHAT THE FUCK WILL I DO NOW?! THE SHOP IS MY ONLY JOB AND I HAVE A KID ON THE WAY. I WILL MURDER THE FUCKERS-" he started off until he was silenced by Hades.

"You leave that up to me. I will fix this" he said with a deadly undertone that only meant trouble. Even Jay understood that, and he sobered up quickly.

"Hades, you can't do this. Have you forgotten who you are?" Jay said, in a normal tone now. He was stressed, but he didn't want to do.

With the gun fitting perfectly in Hades hand, he chuckled darkly; "I am Hades Valentino. The leader of the Cosa Nostras"

With no other words uttered, he hung up and stalked to the doorway he had just walked in not that long ago. He had just stepped a foot outside until the computer started beaming loudly. He stepped back to see bold red letters on the screen.

"TRACKING SUCSESSFUL. APPONENT FOUND"