Forced love

Who was he?

Was the thought that had been stuck in Celinas head for the past few days. She would be sitting with family, friends or even her fiancé when his face would flash in her mind. Not that she couldn't remember a lot of it, buy the aura he oozed was enough for her to go into a frenzy. It was the deep, musky and manly actions he did that made her stare at him a little longer that day.

And somewhere between that she had wandered the halls to the kitchen a lot more. The ladies were happy for that, but she did notice how they became quite and started talking about a different topic when she entered through the doors. Not even that, but the mansion felt emptier now that her parents had taken a jet to Italy in panic. It felt as if the news of the escaped prisoner had scared everyone to the core and even she was starting to get a bit startled. It wasn't every day that the guards of Moretti Mansion felt threatened by one single man.

She had even tried to get Greta to fill her in on the matter, but she had been to no help. According to Greta, her father Lorenzo had given everyone a strict order to not let her feel an ounce of the anxiousness from this situation. What he didn't know was that Celinas noisy personality had taken a train on its own and she was adamant on finding out. But that would come later, she had more important issues to take care of.

"What's up Dora?" Graces voice rang out in the library where Celina had ditched the books and instead cozied up on the couch and ate snacks as she watched a documentary about murder. She had a rare obsession with watching those.

It was only when Celinas friend strolled in the library and shut her laptop that Celina answered by rolling her eyes. "Nothing special. Just watching this interesting documentary on how to get rid of people without problem" she answered sassily and smiled innocently at her.

Grace chuckled at the sight and shook her head; "Maybe you should focus on avoid getting murdered instead because if you continue to roam around the West with a killer on the loose, you will be on the next documentary".

Celina sighed out loudly and stood up from the couch as she stormed to her best friend in her pink pajamas. She pushed Grace on the couch and sat on the table in front of her. Grace chuckled at how extra her friend was, but she couldn't say anything because Celina crossed her legs and cleared her throat before talking;

"I honestly cannot tell you how close I was to losing my shit that day. I got the guard to drop me off somewhere close to the border so that I could walk to the West, but you know me. I lost the way! It was just the road down and to the left and somehow I managed to get that wrong!" Celina explained as she furrowed her thick brows.

"But what happened after that though? You were there for a while Celina" Grace asked as she sat comfortably on the couch and started eating the snacks Celina was holding.

"Don't even ask about that Gracie. It was a near death experience" Celina dramatized and swatted Graces hand that was about to take another cookie. The girls munched on their snacks for a while until Celina sighed again. "God Gracie, ask me you idiot!" she exclaimed and pushed her friend.

"What happened?" Graced mumbled out, now very uninterested because of the sight of snacks in front of her.

"I knocked on the door and a man twice as big as me opens the door. He was scary Gracie, swear to god. I asked him if he was Ryder and he said no. I didn't even want to talk to him because he was that scary. I could even hear a girl moaning in the background" Celina rambled on without getting a response. Grace had gotten too comfortable and even shut on the laptop to continue watching the documentary.

"Gracie!" Celina shouted and pushed her friend to no avail. "Dora needs new friends. Maybe that scary man wasn't bad after all" she joked and left the library to her fathers' office. Now that her father was away, snooping in the office would be a lot easier. The guards were also on tight security and was guarding the mansion like a precious baby, so the coast was clear. She tiptoed in the office and started going through the files Lorenzo had of his workers. She went through files and files until the one of a man named "Ryder Gomez" popped up. She silently cheered like a maniac before opening it up to check the address again and she realized that she had noted down the wrong address! This time she took a picture and saved it to her camera roll before exiting the office. She started thinking about it and concluded about how she then was on the right address to start with!

"Celina?" Gretas voice resonated in the hallway. Celina quickened her pace and smiled innocently as she watched the lady stand there formally with a raise of her brow. "Master Sebastian is waiting in the hall, princess" she gushed to the girl before running back to the kitchen from where the maids where delivering tea and biscuits to the new guest.

Even though she was expected to be happy at her fiancés arrival, she wasn't. Her heart felt heavy and it was not the good kind. She had never told anyone, but the relationship was not something she was happy in. She did not love Sebastian. He was a bad man and she was fully aware of that. She had seen him treat the poor people with disrespect and his judgmental behavior was not something she was attracted to. Not just that, but he treated Celina like a trophy that he loved showing off to his friends and family. She knew that her position in society was something her fiancé bragged about, but she pretended to be oblivious to that. She did not want to hurt her heart any further because she knew that she had to marry him. There was no other way.

With a heavy heart and a fake smile on her face, she walked to the hall where she saw Sebastian sitting on the expensive couch waiting for her. He smiled at her wildly and walked to her, engulfing her in a big hug. She hugged him back and smelled the same cologne that he always wore.

"I missed you baby" he mumbled as he kissed the side of her head. She nodded, not wanting to lie to him. She had not missed him at all. Actually, she had even forgotten about his existence at some point.

He pulled apart after a while and looked at Celinas smile. "You came earlier" she asked him and waited for an explanation. Sebastian was the owner of a car market where he designed new cars. He had been away for a project and was supposed to be back next week.

"I came to see you. You aren't excited?" he joked and sulked slightly. Celina chuckled and shook her head as a response. "No, but I am hosting a party for the business. You have to be there with your family baby" He explained and pecked her lips before she could answer.

"My parents are in Italy for-" Celina started to explain but was rudely stopped by Sebastian.

"The bastard Hades. I know" he filled in her sentence and she suddenly felt his attitude get cold towards her. He was irritated and angry at her for her parents being away.

"Yeah" Celina whispered slightly hurt. "But you have me there" she tried again, trying to make him happy. If her parents weren't there, the party would not get that much attention and Sebastian knew that.

"Of course, I do babe. I will send you the details on the party and I expect you to look ravishing" he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck. She squirmed in his arms uncomfortably, but he didn't notice that. "You look better with more skin on show" was the last thing he said before their farewells.

Just when he exited, Graces voice boomed in the hall. "What a dick" she exclaimed to which Celina nodded half-heartedly. "How can you do this to yourself?" Grace asked softly this time, not ready to just believe that her friend was that stupid. It was clear that she didn't love him.

Celina shrugged her shoulder, not knowing what to say. Instead she whispered for herself to hear; "If only I had another choice"