Fuckboy tendecies

Celina rushed out after the man had spoken and left the room. She shocked herself when she stumbled and nearly fell on the way, tripping over absolutely nothing. On the opposite specter of her, Hades had walked out gracefully with long strides to the receptionist and was whispering to him quietly.

"Of course, take it as a gift" Hades said, smiling fakely. She compared him to a chesire cat, with that big smile of his that was clearly forced. Or maybe the cat in Cindrella, what was the name again?

"You are an absolute gem. Do come back, maybe with a new diamond" The creepy old man spoke, greed laced to his voice. His eyes suddenly looked back at the girl who had just tripped and rushed out of the room, with clothes much baggier than hers.

"Yeah, about that" Hades dragged out, looking behind him at the girl. "We must take our leave" was all he said as his big hand engulfed hers. The embrace made both of their heart feel a tad bit warmer and the girl automatically clutched the hand to herself.

The receptionist smiled and waved at the couple as they both walked out. Celina took a deep breath of the fresh air, hearing the birds chirp in the background. Without even looking at the prisoner, she started walking towards the place where they had come from but was dragged back by the man.

"This way, gattina" his hoarse voice was obvious, and she wondered if he had slept well. She nodded, without saying anything, following the direction of his long strides. Her stomach was about to betray her and rumble loudly, but she didn't want to say anything as to not disturb him. He had clearly woken up distressed and looked sick. Instead she had an internal conversation to God where she was bargaining her food rumbling to the deeds she would do after. However, it only took her walking by a lemonade shop to stop abruptly.

Hades stopped also, feeling the extra weight of her stopping. His body still felt weak and the added pressure made him halt in his steps. He looked back at her confused and she smiled sheepishly. "Is eating not on the schedule?" she asked, not directly saying that she was hungry.

"Oh shit, right. You must be hungry" he thought out loud and the girl watched as he gracefully put up his hand, waving it for a taxi.

"Where is your car?" she asked, confused.

"I sold it" he answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"What? When?" the question came out before she could control it. he had been with her the whole night and she had not noticed him selling his car.

"Just now. To the receptionist" he said, becoming successful as a taxi stopped right in front of him. "Come here"

Celina shook her head. "WHAT?! You sold your beautiful car to that trash bag?" she asked, dumbfounded. "He is a creep who thought I was a thot"

Hades chuckled, watching the taxi drivers eyes get wide at her vocabulary. He opened the door for the girl, helping her inside before settling down himself. Trusting the drivers choice on the best breakfast place, he relaxed and sat back. However, he still felt the eyes of the girl directly on his face.

"You have questions" he stated, looking down at her small frame that was pressed to his side.

"I don't like you and your Sherlock persona. You have questions, it's called do you have questions?" she mimicked the way he spoke, tilting her chin up slightly and cocking her eyebrows up like him.

"Is eating not on the schedule?" he teased her back, making his voice slightly higher pitched to resemble hers.

Just as the words had left his mouth, he felt her give him a little punch. Hades couldn't hold in his laughter, looking at the girl sulking beside him. "You look cute in those clothes" he complimented her, caressing her shoulders that was bearing his large sweater. "But we should probably get you new ones"

Celina nodded, trying to ignore the feel of his hands on her shoulders. She wasn't understanding the mood swings he was having but didn't say anything about that. Not to mention the fact that she felt herself getting closer to him and was regretting coming with. She knew that she would marry Sebastian so why was she hurting herself that way?

"I sold him the car because I don't trust your fiancé" Hades whispered, so that the driver couldn't hear. The music in the car and his terrible impressions of Britney Spears, made that a lot easier for the prisoner.

"What does the car have to do with Sebastian?" Celina asked, even more confused now.

"If he snitches on me, they have camera footage of me in the East. They can easily locate me by using the license plate on the car. By giving the car to that fucker, it would lead them to the opposite side of where your family friend lives. It will give us time and the streets from now on doesn't have cameras around, so they won't find us" he explained to her carefully.

Celina nodded, amazed at how he had thought about that already. His mind worked much faster than anyone in the East she knew.

"You sound so...." She started, trying to find the right word. "So...experienced" she settled for the word that she felt was the most befitting.

Hades smirked at her uncertainty. "Well, I am not exactly very saint gattina. You can't be that shocked" he said, looking down at her. However, to his surprise, she shook her head.

"Of course, I am. You seem very saint to me" she objected.

"Hmm, well I am happy we didn't meet before. I have cleaned up my act since then" he explained, looking out at the familiar streets he had walked in hiding.

"Are you trying to say that you were a fuckboy?" the girl asked, seeing the driver whip his head back at them.

"Your mouth keeps getting dirtier, you know that?" he asked, watching her furrow her brows innocently.

"And who is teaching me that?" she spat back, crossing her arms like a child.

"Not me" Hades was quick to say.

"Oh, shut up. Don't think I haven't noticed how you curse when you get frustrated, can't remember someones name, are happy, shocked, on the phone-"

"Okay okay, I will control myself" he surrendered. "And no, I was not a fuckboy. I was just a ladies man" he explained, trying to dodge the word she had used.

"Is that a classier word for fuckboy?" she asked, smiling amused.

Hades chuckled, looking down. "Define fuckboy"

Just as the words came out of his mouth, Celina jumped up enthusiastically. "Fuckboy is a guy who wears grey tracksuits as he goes around giving his community dick to everyone in town, painting the streets black with how disgusting and cheap he is. Not to mention a teenage perverted mind as he goes around looking like a man who doesn't leave you on read" she said in one single breath, leaving Hades shocked.

"You think that low of me?" he asked, after a moment of silence. "That I paint the town with my dick?"

Celina shrugged as a response: "I might have gotten too excited"

"let's define a ladies man. A man who walks into expensive clubs with wine as he minds his business with family and smothers the women he is with. And in addition to that, he remembers to not leave them on read"

Celina watched him with disgust as he used the fanciest words to explain the trashiest concept: fuckboys. The happy atmosphere changed however, when the taxi stopped in front of the café with a big poster, leaving the couple astonished.

"HADES VALENTINO. CRIME: RAPE OF A 15 YEAR OLD"