Nightmares

«Kill me Hades» she sobbed and held on to his hands. The blood pouring out of her mouth made the bruises on her face seem somewhat neutral.

"I can't do that to you Amelia. I don't have it in me" Hades sobbed back as he embraced the naked girl to himself, shielding her from the many men that stood outside the cage.

"Please don't do this to me. I can't kill myself, but you are my only hope" she cried to him, hearing the men outside laugh at her misery. The horrible bruises on her skin made Hades body burn in rage, but he couldn't do a lot. He was just as caged as her.

"Amelia don't say that. We will make it out of here, you hear me? Someone will come looking for me" he told her hopeful, still believing that the gang would come for him. However, he knew deep down that they wouldn't. It had been months and there was no sign of someone coming for them at all.

"Hades listen to me" Amelia spoke, taking his face in her bloodied hands. "They will kill me by raping me and torturing me. Do you want me to die? Your mother died, didn't she? At the hands of your father. I will die too, just like her" the girls confession left Hades still in his actions. Amelia cried her heart out as she screamed and sobbed for him to kill her.

"KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! » The men outside taunted him and threw him a gun that Amelia clung to. She placed it on her heart and whispered brokenly. "please, rescue me from this pain Hades. Give my soul the freedom it deserves"

Hades was about to object until she silenced him. "I have been raped several times each day for months. I have been starved and burned. Used as an ashtray for their cigarettes and a boxing bag for their rage. My legs aren't working anymore Hades and I am sure that I have internal bleedings. I am in pain that is unbearable. If you don't kill me now, they will, and I don't want to give them the power. You are like a brother to me Hades. Your mother took me in when I was alone, and I will be happier knowing that I will die in your arms rather than theirs"

The words were enough to leave Hades in tears and he sniffled before hugging her to him closely. "I will never forget you Amelia. I will make it out of here for us and kill that bastard. I love you angel. I love you"

"I love you too" the girl answered meekly before Hades pulled the trigger, shocking both the men outside the cage and himself.

"HADES!" Celina shook his body harshly. "HADES WAKE UP" She spoke up scared, shaking him with much force. She was trembling by the look of his large frame shivering as he screamed and cried in his sleep. The look of him in a broken state left her feeling unsafe and she hated seeing him like that.

"HADES! STOP! WAKE UP HADES" She continued and upon him turning in the horrible nightmare, Celina stood up and took the glass of water from the cupboard and splashed it on his face. The prisoner gasped trying to catch his breath and saw the fear and panic in the girls eyes.

As he realized that he had gotten a flashback of the recurring nightmare, he sighed out loudly and sat upright on the creaking floor. With his large palm, he wiped the water away from his face and combed his wet hair back. His was glistened as Celina put on the flashlight on her phone, directing it to his face.

"Hades?" she whispered, unable to shake away the thought of what he had just said out loud in his nightmare. He had said that he was unable to kill someone and even confessed to loving a girl named Amalia. Maybe that was the reason to why he hadn't kissed her back. Not only was she terrified now, but also severely uncomfortable.

Of course, someone like him would have a girlfriend, you stupid idiot!

"Well, this isn't awkward at all" Hades broke the silence and smiled sheepishly.