Dina Squid

North of New-Mouse Island was Whale Island ! On which was located the very old and prestigious Mouseford Academy . A new school year was about to start at the academy . According to tradition , the beginning of classes at the academy always coincided with the arrival of whales in the waters surrounding the island .

A little girl : But when will they get here , grandpa ?

Her grand-father : You'll see them in a few days , Mary ! They're very punctual . Unless that mysterious orca has made them change their route !

Meanwhile , in the study of Octavius de Mousus , Mouseford's headmaster .

Octavius : Are you serious , Thea ? You can't miss the start of the academic years ! The big dance won't be the same without you !

Thea : Calm down ! I'll do everything i can do get there in time for the dance , i promised ! So...What're the Thea Sisters up to ?

Octavius : They're busy organizing the party ! You know they've got a weakness for impossioble missions...and i'm relying them !

Thea : Well done ! Then you can rest easy !

Octavius : I'd do that if i could , Thea , but every year something new goes wrong !

Thea : Everything'll be fine , you'll see !

Octavius : One thing's for certain ! Do you remember Sardina Squid ? Dina ? She got a scholarship to study at Mouseford ! She did it ! She'll be the first whale resident to study the academy !

Dina Squid , born on February 13 under the sign of Aquarius , is an resident of Whale Island and a friend of the Thea Sisters . She is a new student from Mouseford Academy . Born of a Christian family , very united and very hardworking , Dina worked very hard to earn enough money to study at Mouseford and she had done a lot of prayer . And one day her prayer was answered and realized . In her room , Dina was packing her bags . Her mother was there , mourned with joy .

Her mother : My baby ! *snif*

Dina : Don't cry , mom ! The Academy's nearby .

Her mother : I'm so proud of you ! *snif*

Mary the youngest entered her room , with a bouquet of flowers in her paw .

Mary : Congrat's , big sis !

Dina : Oh , how nice of you ! They're beautiful , Mary !

Mary : You know...One day i want to go to the academy like you !

Dina : You'll do it , i'm sure !

Dina kissed her little sister affectionately . The whole village arrived to celebrate Dina . Everyone came to greet her , covering her with compliments and gifts . Dina was very moved . But he still misses someone .

Dina : They're all here...expect Leopold !

The elder Tamara arrived, bringing her sister a dress.

Tamara : Coming through ! Excuse me ! Make the way for the dance dress !

A neighbor : An enchanting dress !

A cousin : It's amazing !

A friend : Who's your date , Dina ?

Dina had hoped to be able to dance with her boyfriend Leopold .... but it might not be so .