The search

In a wind island cave , the Daimon spits out the fisherman . In front Marco stood Apotre Sol who was waiting . Just like his comrade Apotre Luna , Sol knows everyone .

Sol : Hello , Marco .

Frighten , the fisherman stepped back .

Marco : W-who are you ?

Sol : I am the last person who see you alive !

Apotre Sol tears off the Stone Sacred of Marco, his Stone Sacred is a Larimar .

Sol : Perfect , it's a Larimar . And know , Daimon , go attack them again before they back to the Whale Island !

The Daimon obeys orders and returns in the direction of the neighboring island . The helicopter , meanwhile , rejoined the Provolone II fishing boat , which was progressing slowly towards the port .

Pilot : Echo 140 Bravo here ! Do you need assistance , Provolone II ?

And Leopold is getting treatment .

Leopold : Thank you , friends ! Everything's okay...but , we lost our sailor , Marco Agnello ... the orca attacking us while trying to make us fall into the sea- Ouch ! It was only me , Marco and Eddy that we were falling overboard ... Ouch ! I had not seen what was happening to Marco ...

Vissia : Ask him about the orca !

Pilot : What happened to the orca ?

Leopold : It went off in a southeasterly direction . And i really hope it won't come back !

Pilot : Then if you don't need our help , we'll track down the orca ! W'ell warn you immediately if there's any danger ! Safe journey home , folks !

Professor Van Kraken inspected the sea with the help of binoculars .

Ian : Nothing we can do ! There's not a trace of the orca .

But to hide her dark secret , Vissia pretended to inspect too .

Vissia : Pass me the binocular , professor .

Ian gave her the binoculars .

Vissia : Nothing there too . This orca must be very cunning , amazing .

Ian : I see , you also have an interest in animals , Ms . de Vissen !

Vissia : Ha ha ha ha ! Of course ! I love animals , especially the marin animals . They are gorgeous .

Ian : Your right , they are gorgeous .

But in reality , Vissia was not really interested .

Vissia : 《Yurk ! I have no interest in these critters ! All that brings me is if the Daimon has already gone to the Wind Island to bring a new victim to my master ! For a next sacrifice .》

Then a few minutes later .

Pilot : Ms de Vissen , we have a problem ! We've gone to far and are about to use up the fuel ! We need to return to the yacht immediately !

Vissia : What a bad luck .

Pilot : I'm sorry ma'am ! But i didn't expect we'd going out for such a long trip !

Vissia : Fine , let's return to the yacht .

The helicopter pushed back and abandoned the search .