A unexpected arrival !

Nicky : 《 I hope the professor'll have a definite plan in mind !》

The marine biology laboratory where Ian Van Kraken reigned . But the professor was thinking of something else !

Ian : Let's just take a look...insert object A1 into support Y23...

Nicky : Huh ? What happened in here ?

Ian : Hey , there ! Isn't this wonderful ? This is newest equipments . Courtesy of de Vissen inc. ! Oh , and what brings you over here , Nicky ?

Nicky : The ceremony , professor ! There's not much time left !

Ian : The ceremony ? Oh , the ceremony ! But , of course ! I was just working on it !

Nicky : 《Right...Before the new toys arrived !》 -_-

Ian : I remember there was a problem with the whales' route ! I was about to go out into the sea in the bathyscaphe , when...when the truck with the boxes of equipment came !

The phone rang .

Nicky : The telephone , professor !

The headmaster's voice had a nervous tone .

Octavius : Van Kraken ? It's the headmaster ! Come to the academy right away !

And without further explanation he hangs up the phone .

Nicky : Why the rush ?!

Ian : That's what i'd like to know myself ! There must be an emergency at Mouseford !

At the academy , a student sees a ship arriving .

A student : Oh , look ! A ship , over there .

From his office , the headmaster also saw the ship . He used binoculars to see better .

Octavius : Hmm...That's the de Vissen crest ! I should've known right away , that yacht could only belong to them !

In a flash , the news went around Mouseford . A helicopter arrived .

Paulina : Who are the de Vissen ?

Colette : Where've you been living , Polly ? Vissia de Vissen is a real celebrity ! She's the queen of cosmetics ! The empress of foundation ! She's a real legend !

Pamela : She's famous and involved with beauty ! For Colette , that's enough to make her a real legend !

Colette : You're so wrong ! Besides , Vissia doesn't only think about business ! Did you know she's president of the CSE , the club to save the environment ? All in all , Vissia de Vissen is really first-rate !

Vissia de Vissia disembarks from the helicopter , followed by her two children . In the crowd of students , they wonder among themselves .

female Student #1 : There she is !

female Student #2 : Ans who are they ?

female Student #3 : Rat-tastic !

female Student #4 : Those are her kids ! Vanilla et Vic !

female Student #5 : Vic !

male Student #1 : Vanilla !

female #6 Student : Vanilla !

male Student #2 : They're going to school here with us ?

Colette : And those two there are Vanilla and Vic ! Her childrens !