A lone orca

But for Dina , what worried her a lot was the one she loved , Leopold . She hadn't heard from him this morning .

Dina : Hello , Boomer...Have you seen Leopold ?

Boomer : My brother left at dawn in the fishing boat .

Dina : He went out to sea ? But they say there's a gigantic orca around the island and attack the fishermice !

Boomer : That's what we told him . But you know how stubborn he is !

Dina's father : That orca must have a bad temper !

Boomer : That orca is big trouble ! Ever since it got here , the fish have disappeared ! And the fishermice who went to sea never came back !

This made Dina even more worried , she is afraid that Leopold will never come back again . Colette , Pamela , Paulina , Nicky and Violet think it was still Apotre Luna who caused the terror , but they must keep it strictly top secret . So not to arouse suspicion of others , the Thea Sisters were rational . They know very well the behavior of mammal animals , they know that it is not natural that orca are so aggressive .

Paulina : Don't worry , Dina !

Nicky : The orca isn't dangerous the way they say .

Colette : A few days ago we encountered it ourselves !

A few days earlier , Pamela , Colette , Paulina , Violet and Nicky had gone out on a sailboat , after were aware of the rumor . The day was splendid and the sea was calm . When suddenly , a fin , of a form recognizable among all came towards the girls .

Pamela : Hey , look !

Colette was the most frightened of all, so she asked Violet who was next to her and that she was smarter than she was.

Colette : Tell me that's not what it look like , Vi !

Violet : What does it look like to you , silly ?

Colette : A-an enormous shark !

Violet : Well , then it's not what it look like !

Colette : Does this seem look like the right time for riddlesp ?! What-what-what is it ?!

A huge orca jumps out of the sea and returns to the water , avoiding the girls .

Colette : Eeeeek !

Nicky : It's an orca !

Paulina : It's gorgeous !

But Colette does not have the same vision as her friends .

Colette : Oh mon Dieu ! * It's enormous !

Back to the present .

Colette : Luckily !

Nicky : It avoided us and passed by us without touching us ! Speaking of orca , i have to rush over to professor Van Kraken's to celebrate the whale migration , he had a special ceremony in mind . But i still haven't heard from him !

Paulina : I don't envy you ! It's hard to arrange anything with an absent-minded guy like Van Kraken !

Pamela : Just take my ATV ! We'll take the bus back !

* Oh my God in french .