With the bathyscaphe

In the laboratory .

Pamela : Is everything okay , Dina ?

Nicky : Why aren't you going back to Mouseford with everyone else ?

Dina : No..i can't...I knew it .... I was right that it will happen to him in misfortune ! Oh no ...I feel that misfortune is coming back ...!

Pamela : What do you talking about ?

Dina : I can't wait ! I must warn him !

Colette : Calm down , Dina !

Nicky : Think it over ! How do you know it even if we don't have exact information yet ?!

Violet : Listen ! The name of the fishing boat that was attacked is Provolone II ! Doesn't that tell you something ?

Dina : That's Leo's ! I knew it ! I tell you ! Let me go !

Colette : Slow down ! You can't be thinking of getting to him by swimming there ?

Pamela : Well , there might be a way . We could be use Van Kraken's bathyscaphe !

ColVioPauliNickDina : Huh ??!

Colette : No , we can't !

Pamela : Why not ? I've already driven it once and I was really good like an expert !

Colette : You call this '' Expert '' !?

A year earlier , during a rescue operation after Professor Van Kraken had brought them back to the mainland unharmed . The Thea Sisters returned to the bathyscaphe . Pamela took control . But the start was not very bright ; without the express fact , Pamela had trouble assessing the dimensions of the cave where they were ! The girls fell from all directions and crash into each other .

Pamela : Oops ! Sorry !

She took over the controls and did some pirouettes .

ColVioPauliNick : Aaah ! Oo

Pamela : I'm soo sorry !

More pirouettes .

ColPauliVio : Aaah !

Nicky : That's enough , Pam !

Pamela : It's my fault !

Head-to-tail and reverse .

Nicky : That's it ! Let me drive this shit !

Nicky pushed Pamela out of the controls of the bathyscaphe , but Pamela retaliated .

Pamela : No ! I control the situation !

Nicky and Pamela were fighting .

Nicky : Stop !

Pamela : No ! You , stop ! Let me drive this !

Colette : Hey ! Hey ! Stop !

Paulina : Stop fighting !

Pamela and Nicky were reversing and the bathyscaphe finally found the exit . Back in the present , Pamela smiles widely .

Pamela : Yeah...Anyway ! What do you say , Paulina ?

Paulina : Hum...

Nicky : That idea is awesome ! We three will go to the fishing boat with the bathyscaphe .

Dina : Yes !

Pamela : And you three will follow our course on the computer from here and stay in radio contact with the professor !

Paulina : Yeah , But...

Violet : I understand, but...

Colette : In my opinion that would be stupid !

At the port .

Colette : But i know that when a Thea Sisters goes into action , it's impossible to stop her !

Pamela : So , leave it to us , sisters !

Nicky , Pamela and Dina climbed into the bathyscaphe and left to join the boat .