The SOS

In the lab .

The journalist : Say something for the TV cameras , professors !

Ian : Well , i feel like a kid looking at his birthday presents ! Ms. de Vissen's donation has transformed this lab into a jewel in the service of science !

Vissia : Oh , it's simple gesture from the heart because i love nature and i especially love the sea !

Vanilla : And i on the other hand , want to say how proud i am of my mother and how much i look up to her for her commitment to saving the environment !

Vic : Oh , yes ! Mom loves the sea so much that she treats it as if it were hers !

The journalist : And let's hear from Mouseford's headmaster now !

Octavius : The marine biology lab has always been our pride and joy and-

The interview is interrupted by the ringing of a call from SOS.

Octavius : What's going on ?

Ian took the radio .

Ian : Hello ! Hello !

Paulina : It's a radio signal an SOS !

Dina's concern arose .

Dina : A boat's in danger !

Ian : A fishing boat is being attacked by the lone orca !

Dina : *gasp* Oh no ! Leo ! 《 I suspected it was going to happen !》

Ian : The orca threw itself against a fishing boat !

The journalist : Now that's news ! Tell us everything , professor !

Ian : There's someone missing ! Excuse me , folks . But i have to go now !

The journalist : Was anyone hurt ?

Vissia : What do you intend to do , professor ?

Ian : I'm going there immediately in the bathyscaphe ! There's a sailor in trouble out there !

Vissia : Why not go in my helicopter , instead ? In my helicopter , we'll be there in no time at all ! and we'll have a better view the situation from above !

Ian : That's a great idea ! Thank you , Ms. de Vissen !

Outside .

Ian : Paulina , Violet . You stay here and stay in radio contact with the fishing boat ! The transmission's very garbled !

Violet : All right ! We'll keep you informed !

What they did not know was that Vissia de Vissen's offer was really not disinterested! But Vissia knew very well what was the true nature of the orca Daimon.

Vissia : 《 This time again ... my master's Daimon did a good job ! 》

The laboratory emptied quickly.

The journalist : Everyone to the port ! We've got a scoop !

Octavius : Let's go back to the academy , kids !

Outside, Ian Van Kraken ran to the de Vissen helicopter.

Vissia : Hurry up , professor ! We taking off !