Welcome !

In fact , the road is not a road , it is a very long beach ... but accessible !

Colette : The sand ! It'll get my hair all tangled !

Pamela : Shut up ! This way we'll get there in half the time ! One last curve and we'll be at the port !

The girls were to see the shuttle arrive just at the same time as them .

Paulina : There's the hydrofoil ! Just in time !

Pamela : Congratulate me , girls ! I shredded the trail's speed records !

But the comments from Violet , Colette , Paulina and Nicky are not what Pamela had hoped to hear .

Paulina : Let's get going ! They're coming ashore !

Colette : Ow ! My poor back !

Violet : That was a trail ? I just saw sand and stones !

Nicky : You shredded my back , too , Pam !

Pamela : God damned !

At the wharf , the new students were greeted with warmth and sympathy by the people of the island , and it was then the Thea Sisters' turn to do them the honors of the house .

Nicky : Welcome ! On behalf of Mouseford !

Pamela : Did you have a good trip ?

Paulina counted the students present . Nicky and Pamela guide them like shepherds and Colette distributed a guide for each of the new ones .

Nicky : This way , kids !

Colette : Here's your guide .

Pamela : And there's the bus waiting for you . Mouseford Academy is not just around the corner !

Paulina stopped them all .

Paulina : Everybody stop ! We're missing three of them !

Nicky : Are you sure about that , Polly ?

Paulina : I've counted and recounted , and there're always three missing !

??? : Wait for me !

And one of the missing students was Dina Squid . She arrives on time , accompanied by her parents who help her carry her luggage .

Dina : I'm here , too ! *puff !*

Paulina : There you go ! Now only two are missing !

Colette : Hi , Dina !

Pamela : Welcome aboard !

Violet : Congratulations on your scholarship !

Paulina is the only one who was still concerned with the remains of two new students .

Paulina : And the two students who missed roll call ?

Pamela : They'll get there late ! It's time to go know ! Boomer's ready to go .

Boomer : All aboard ! Next stop : Mouseford !