Attacked by a lone orca !

At the same time , at the inn, the old Italian scamorza cheese factory . Leopold Whale who was back from the sea .

Leo's father : No , no and again no , Leo ! It's too dangerous ! The orca could attack you , too !

Tamara : Your father's right , Leopold !

A friend : You shouldn't go out to sea !

Dina's grand-father : There's something strange offshore ! And that lone orca is the strangest of all ! It doesn't live in a pod like other orcas and attacks all the fishing ships ! It almost seems like it's looking for something...

Tamara : And you're not even thinking about Dina ?! You didn't even say goodbye to her today !

Leopold : Shut up ! I'm a fisherman ! The sea is my business ! My ship has faced tempests and gales without sinking and so an orca's not going to stop me !

In the student bedroom , Dina felt like she was floating in the air , even if she was on the floor . She sometimes felt dizzy . It has happened to her since she met the Thea Sisters , since she befriended them , has often had a funny feeling . And since then , she has become like ... a messenger , her warnings or her announcements have always been realized and her prayers have always been answered by herself . Right now , Dina has a strange feeling .

Dina : 《 Leo... My beloved....Don't go to the sea again...please , listen your family...! Leo..! 》

The next morning , a visit disturbed the tranquility of the laboratory of the tide villa . A small delegation of professors and students from Mouseford gathered to wait for Vissia from Vissen and , with it , there was even a Whale Island television team !

Vissia : 《 Excellent ! The TV cameras are here , as i ordered . And want everyone to see how generous Vissia de Vissen is ! 》

Meanwhile , at sea . Leopold and his crew threw the net overboard . When suddenly , a dorsal fin from an orca surfaced and headed straight for the fishing boat . One of the sailors was the first to see it .

Sailor #1 : Hey , look ! Something is coming !

The thing struck the boats to try to overturn the boat , only three fell into the water ; Leopold and two of his sailors . While the two remains are still on board , one is helping one of them get back on board and the other is sending a distress radio signal .

Sailor #2 : Hurry ! Hurry !

Sailor #3 : It coming !

The other , who is still in the water , cannot swim .

Sailor #4 : Help ! I cannot swim !

Sailor #2 : Hold on !

But they had not been able to save their friend , the orca is heading for the poor fishermice . This orca was in fact the Apotre Sol's Daimon ! The Daimon swallowed the fishermice , in front of the others , everyone was shocked by this horrible scene .

Sailors : MARCO !!

Only Leopold , who had not seen what had just happened , was still at sea . He swims towards the nets .

Sailor #2 : Leopold ! Don't stay here ! Get out of water !

The fishermice saved his nets , the Daimon takes him with him by the mouth but the nets were torn . Leopold did after returning to the boat .

Sailor #3 : Leo ! Hurry !

He manages to get back on board with his fishing nets , then the Daimon strikes the boat again . Fortunately , the fishermen fell to the ground , not overboard . Leopold has hit his head violently , he is injured . From the sun , watching this scene , Apotre Sol gave order to the Daimon .

Sol : You will take care of them later! Bring me the victim and you will attack them afterwards!

The Daimon obeys him , he leaves .