Question of date

In the sky , above the sea . Apotre Sol and Luna appear .

Luna : What you wanna do , Sol ?

Sol hissed . A Daimon that looks like an orca rises to the surface .

Luna : You didn't tell me you invoke a Daimon in the form of a orca . And why does a Daimon look like this animal ?

Sol : Each year , the school year on this island corresponded to the arrival of whales ! Thinking about it , I thought it would be perfect to summon a Daimon who has the appearance of an orca . And this Daimon there , did a good job . In recent days , he has attacked fishermen's boats and swallowed some of them . Then he comes to me to bring me the victims by spitting them out without them being digested ! This is how I do for the next sacrifice ...

While Sol was still talking , the orca Daimon had to flee . Apotre Luna did not understand why , it was then that when she turned , a ship carrying the new students was heading straight for them at full speed . Luna immediately got off the track by teleporting , leaving Apotre Sol .

Sol : As for the residents of the Island of the Whales , they always believe that it was a solitary orca which attacks the fishermen ... Uh? Luna ? ... Luna ?

When Sol turns too , he sees the shuttle .

Sol : Holy crap !

And he teleports right away to get out of the track before being hit . He joined Luna who was now several meters from the top . Sol was irritated .

Sol : Why didn't you warn me that there was a boat heading straight for us ?!! I could have been hit !

Luna looked at him mockingly .

Luna : Sorry if I didn't hear what you said at the end . Can you repeat it to me ?

Her comrade gets angry .

Sol : Oh , you...!

The two members of the Solar System Apotre left Earth . In Mouseford meanwhile , getting a date for the Mouseford big dance was a problem for girls ... especially for Colette , who was invited by three boys . And since then , she has been trying by all means to hide , because she hasn't decided yet .

Pamela : Hey ! Hey ! What's gotten into you ?!

Colette : Prettyplease ! Prettyplease ! Prettyplease ! Hide me , Pam ! Those three invited me to the dance and i have not decided yet !

Nicky : All three ? Seriously ?

Pamela : No one's asked me yet !

But Violet's problem, on the other hand, was the floral decorations. First roses, daisies, violets and white lilies.

Nicky : Might these be enough , Violet ?

Pamela : *sign* I'd say there can never be many !

Violet : Hmm...Yet i feel like something's still missing !

Violet had been right to say that something was missing, only Paulina immediately remembered what Violet meant.

Paulina : Of course , something's missing ! The students ! We have to go to the port to pick up the newcomers , remember ?!

Pamela : Well , shit ! Shit ! Shit !

Violet : What time is the hydrofoil arriving at New-Mouse city ? We're super late !

Pamela winked at them .

Pamela : This is a job for my ATV ! I know a couple of shortcuts that will get us there in a flash ! It'll be a piece of cake !