Too popular

Ian and Nicky finally arrive .

Ian : Here i am ! I got there asap !

Octavius : Ms. de Vissen , allow me to introduce you to professor Ian Van Kraken !

Vissia : Oh ! It's an honor to meet you !

Ian waves her paw .

Ian : The honor is all mine ! I received the new equipment , and i have to thank you with all my heart !

Vissia : Thank me tomorrow , professor , when i come to visit the lab ! It's getting late for me !

Vissia walked away .

Octavius : You don't want to be our guest , madam ? I can reserve a room in at the inn for you !

Vissia : Please don't bother ! I prefer the suite onboard my yacht ! 《Sleep in a country inn ! How awful ! Besides , i have more important things to do ! 》In the meantime , i'm intruisting my two jewels to you , headmaster ! I'm sure Mouseford Academy will be able to prepare the for their great future !

Ocatvius : As we do all our students , madam !

Pamela : What a touching scene !

Paulina : The poor thing...

Colette : Who ?! Who's a poor thing ?!

Paulina : I was thinking of Vanilla ! It must've been very difficult living alongside a mother like that ! Her daughter would feel overwhelmed by the comparaison !

Pamela : Definitely ! Look at her ! She's the image of suffering !

Nicky : Ha ha ha ha !

Vanilla seemed to have heard them . Sitting at the edge of the fountain , she is with a few girls .

Vanilla : I've heard people talking about a kind of club here at Mouseford . I think it's called the '' Thea Sisters '' or something like that !

female Student : Oh non , you're wrong ! The Thea Sisters are just a group of friends !

Vanilla : And what's so special about these...''friends'' ?

??? : Thea Stilton has written books about their adventures in every corner of the world !

??? : They're really with it !

The Thea Sisters looked at each other , it's true that they lived these adventures , but there are several subjects to which they never told Thea . Colette , Paulina , Nicky , Pamela and Violet ... never , never , never told Thea that they have a power , a magic pen that allowed them to transform , they never mentioned the name of Apotre Luna , nor of the organization of the Solar System Apotre , either to the monsters they defeated and the existence of the five queens of the world Olumpos . They promised to say nothing to anyone except their future allies .

Vanilla : 《Hmmm...These Thea Sisters are veru popular ! Too popular , for my taste !》

??? : Vanilla , what don't you form a real club ? I'd be the first to sign up !

??? : Me , too !

Vanilla : Well...i'll think about it !