Update!

I'm super sorry guys! I've been working on the next chapter but it's not done yet. I promise it will be out tomorrow!

I feel really bad making people wait!

Buuuuuuut... I have some info about the story!

So... I know that I've made a big-ish deal about how many kids America has. I also know that there are countries that have a lot of regions and states. In my version of the Countryhumans universe, only a couple of regions are normally humans. For example, Australia has 7 states plus their capital. Only about half of their states would be humans. So all of America's states and organizations being humanized is extremely strange and unusual. 

(Philippines has 81 provinces, but I'm making his regions human. Also can someone tell me how many regions are in the Philippines, google gave me 4 different answers!)

(Brazil has 14 and all of them are human. He is one of the rare exceptions like Ame.)

Another thing I want to mention is where the countries live. They live in a sort of pocket dimention. The pocket is the size of Vermont, but doesn't take up any space in the real world. The humans that live in this dimention know about the Countryhumans, but they work for different countries. So to avoid countries using the humans as spies or somethin' they use holograms to hide their identities. Countries can travel to the real world, but the humans can't leave. 

Soooooooooooooooo... yeah. 

Bye Ya'll!