Giving Back Just A Little!

I had a strange day today. I dropped one of my friends today. I will always love her and wish her the best, but I can't be associated with her anymore. It was just something that I had to do for my future. I can't be involved with the crowd she is with (lots of alcohol, drugs and sex).

     Anyway, It kinda made me realize how much I have to be thankful for! One of the biggest of these is you guys! So, to thank you for all you have done for me I thought I would do some shout outs!

The first shout out is to the first reader who commented on my story! 

Yuki-Jiji I remember you made the first comment! Thanks for that, It was when I really felt my story was being liked!

The second shout-out is to my first follower! 

Sapphiregallll You were my first follower! Thanks for being here to read my story the whole time!

The third is to the "duck tape" readers, or the people who thought Mica was duck tapping Tennie's leg in chapter one...

yallfuked

gaypenguinhaslimes

KittykKitty

carrot_stick

Welp... don't know what was going through your head, but It made me laugh! Thanks for that!

The fourth shout out is to all the Floridians out their that have left the craziest comments on my story. (If your not yelling about Florida being awesome, your commenting about some other silly thing) Ya'll made me enjoy writing this so much more! Thank you!

The Fifth shout out is to all the people who have contributed to the creation to the story. Anyone who gave me info about your state, or just your opinion on what to write next. I am awful at making choices, so your input helped me write chapters faster! Thank you so much!

The Final shout out is to one of my very close friends. She supported my story and even helped me think of ideas for artwork (she drew some awesome stuff herself!). 

Wolf_Claws, I just want you to know how awesome you are! Thank you for being my friend!

This story is only a few months old, but it has had so much support! Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and voted on it. 

Remember! Your all beautiful!

Love Ya'll!