SUPER BOWL SPECIAL

(The video above is a commercial from this years super bowl. It was my favorite won and I wanted to share it with you. I love my country and I think this video shows the good in us.)

     "What the bloody hell is going on here!?" Britain exclaimed as someone chucked a bowl of buffalo chicken across the room.

     Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand and France had just walked into America's house. Little do they know they had just walked into a warzone. The living room was split into two halves. One side wearing scarlett and golden jerseys, hats and face paint. They waved flags and banners covered in a red circle with an S and F in the middle. The other side wore bright red and yellow. Their banners covered with a arrowhead and a 'KC'.

     "Shit..." Canada sighed. "What?" New Zealand asked. "I forgot... It's super bowl sunday..."

     America sprinted around the corner wearing a mix of the two clothing types. He was also yelling like a maniac as he carried two kids on his shoulders.

     "WHO'S READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!"

     Chips and other food flew as everyone cheered.

     " This is bloody madness..." UK added.

     "Haha... it gets worse..."

     Two hours later...

     "HE CHEATED!"

     "NO I DIDN'T, YOUR JUST A SORE LOSER!"

     California socked Kansas in the face and Kansas hit back. Before long they were in a full on fist fight.

     "BRAKE IT UP! IT'S JUST A GAME, WHAT THE HELL!" America yelled.

     Across the room Canada rocked back and forth. " no more football, no more football, they're monsters... they're all monsters..."

Should I have published this? I know some of you guys probably don't like the super bowl and could care less, but I thought It would be fun. Is the video too much? If you guys don't like it I'll take this part down.

Love Ya'll