Chapter Twenty Seven

Canada POV

I woke up to someone pounding of the front door. At first I just tried to ignore it. But the pounding only got louder. "Si c'est une putain de blague ..." I mumbled as I stumbled out of bed. Ukie rolled over, taking up my half of the bed.

I opened door and someone started yelling in my face. "C'est quoi ça! On frappe depuis 20 minutes!" I rubbed my eyes and saw Quebec. "You're early..." I mumbled. "Times are different back home. It was 9AM when we left and apparently it's 2AM here." British Columbia said.

Canada invited them inside. Unfortunately, none of his kids were tired because of the time change. Welp, looks like I'm not getting back to sleep. Canada thought blearily. They all ended up sitting at the table talking and chatting. Eventually, Canada woke up enough to tell them the news. "You guys actually have a lot more cousins than I thought." Ontario looked him straight in the face. "What do you mean." He asked slowly. "Apparently America has like 60 kids." British Columbia started laughing hysterically. "You finally found out!" She wheezed. "You guys knew!" Canada said angrily. "Yeah. Before this city was built all the personifications lived in their own countries. Sometimes the older states would take the younger states on little vacations while their dad was working. New York and Minnesota were exploring parts of Minnesota when they accidentally crossed the border and got lost. I found them wandering the forest, hungry and tired. Uncle America was worried sick about them!" Ontario explained. "Once we found out about them, we would sometimes go and visit them. Uncle Ame told us to not tell any countries tho..." Canada glared at them and grumbled something about it being too early for this. Canada gave them the death glare. Overall, Nada was a really nice person, just don't piss his off early in the morning. Knowing that their dad was going to explode soon, the other Canadian pulled their dad over to the TV and turned on a Hockey game. It took 5 minuets for Canada to be decked out in fan gear and screaming at the TV like a madman. Quebec and Ontario fistbumped, celebrating on avoiding their punishment.

They were all shouting at the TV soon. Then British Columbia (I'm saying BC from here on) got quiet and poked Quebec in the side. "Umm... Q... who's that?" Q looked towards the stairs at the sleepy Ukraine staring at them. The two of them watched as the figure shuffled into the kitchen, and then as their dad followed. "Dad had a boyfriend?" Ontario asked. "Wait... dad's gay!?" Quebec exclaimed. The others just gave him a 'have you not been paying attention' face. "Yes, you idiot!" Prince Edward Island growled at him. "Hmm, news to me." Que mumbled.

The Madhouse (Aka. the American Mansion)

Gunshots rang across the property. This was not a new occurrence on the property. There was a gun range for target practice, and hunting grounds for the personifications who enjoy that. But this was different. The gunshots were paired with angry voices shouting at each other. Most of them were thick Southern drawls or angry Northern curses (NY and Jersey). And in the center of it all was a terrified uncle being shielded by his brother. "TEXAS AUSTIN WASHINGTON! DROP THE DAMN GUN!" America shouted at his son. "Over my dead body!" Tex shouted back angrily. "Move away from that monster, dad!" New York yelled, knife in hand.

"Brother? Can I talk to them?" Dixie asked Mica. "As long as you don't get yourself shot." America replied darkly. Dixie stepped out from behind Mica. Texas immediately jerked his gun to be pointed at Dixie's chest. Dixie threw his hands up. "Easy! Easy." Dixie slowly inched forward. "I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm here to help." New York growled from the side as Dixie slowly stepped towards Tex. "Don't Move!" NY shouted. "I remember what you did! I remember everything! You just show up here, out of the blue!" Dixie turned towards York and gave him a sad smile. "I remember too. I remember all the blood and suffering. I remember how many strong American died on both sides. But the thing is... The Confederacy died over a century ago. I haven't been the CSA in a very long time." NY and Dixie stared at each other for a moment. Texas started to lower his gun. America walked forward. "Everyone. This is Dixie, or the Southern region of the United States of America. This is my brother." Texas dropped his pistol and look South in the face. "I-I can't shoot family." Dixie then started crying. "I can't believe it! I have a family again!"

I did something!!!!!

Stay Safe Ya'll!