Chapter Nineteen

This is not what you guys deserve. It's been awhile since I've updated, and this is just super short... Sorry...

With the Philippines

Philippines jolted awake. He was laying in his bed. He looked around the room. His two best friends, Malaysia and Indonesia, were sleeping in chairs they had pulled from the dining room. Dang. Those chairs are uncomfortable. Phil thought. He looked out the window, his mind racing. I can't believe I forgot. How could I forget something like that! Why didn't America tell me. They're basically my siblings too! He thought

"Philip?" A voice behind him said. "Philip!" He said again, lunging at him. He wrapped Philippines up in a hug. "We were worried about you!" Phil groaned, "Malaysia... get off me." Mal released Phil. "Sorry! Are you ok? You collapsed earlier!" Philippines smiles at his friend. "Yeah... I just had a small headache. If anything, I'm better than I was." Mal gave Philip a how are you better!? Look. "I just remembered something while I was asleep, something important. I have to fix it." Philippines jumped out of the bed and headed for the door, waking Indonesia in the process. He fell out of his chair while calling for Philip to stop. "Where the hell are you going!" Mal yelled after him. "No where. Be back in a few hours!" Phil called before heading out the door.

Mal and Indo were just sitting there very confused. "Eh... not the weirdest thing Phil has done." Indonesia said before heading into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

With America

After the madness of earlier of that day, everyone was calm. It had started raining outside, a slow drizzle, making the group a tad bit sleepy. The adults, America, Canada, Mexico and Britain were all standing in the kitchen washing dishes in silence.

It was almost ironic how calm everyone was. In the span of two weeks. America had been in the hospital. People found out about his kids. NASA and D.C. came home, and some of his kids were sick. It had been quite a ride. And everyone was exhausted. Not exactly physically, but more mentally. It was a miracle they all still had their sanity.

"Hey dad?" America asked Britain. "Yes son?" He replied. "Massachusetts was sleeping when we had dinner. He hasn't eaten yet, mind taking his dinner up to him?" America said, grabbing a full plate out of the microwave. "Sure" the Brit replied as he grabbed the plate.

He headed up to the second floor. The second floor had twenty rooms, but only fourteen of the rooms were filled. Great Britain walked along the hallway, reading the sign on each door. Eventually, he reached the one that read "Massachusetts" in navy blue letters.

He pushed the door open and walked into a large bedroom. It had a queen sized bed pushed up against one of the walls with a Harvard University comforter spread across it. There was other pieces of furniture throughout the room. A large desk on one side, a plushy couch and a small library. Finishing off the space was a large window seat overlooking the back garden, and sitting there was a small teenager.

Britain rapped in the door frame, gaining his attention. He turned to look at him. The boy looked tired, but his cheeks shone a healthy pink. He scowled at the Brit. "Oh... It's you." He said. "Umm... Massachusetts, I brought you your dinner... It is Massachusetts isn't it?" The older man questioned. The boy looked at him with disgust. "You don't remember me?" He said. "I remember your name, I remember your voice, I remember what I did to you, but I can't place your face." Britain replied. "Oh... I can't forget what you did to me and my siblings." Massa started. "I don't expect you to forget, you have a right to be angry. But, could you forgive..." Britain asked. Massa looked at him, and then out the window. "Are you asking for forgiveness or demanding it?" He said, a clever smile inching onto his face. The taller of the two was silent. "Ah, exactly.... I suppose I could forgive, but not yet. Prove to me you have truly changed, then ask me." Massachusetts said as he walked up to him. "May I have my dinner now? I'm starving!"

Once again, Sorry it's so short!

I've been loaded with homework lately. Plus my friends like to load all their issues on me from depression to relationship issues. Soooooo, yeah... that's what has been going on.

Sorry for the third time!

Love Ya'll