2.

"and for you, mister?" Asked Rosie. Fat man answered:"A cake of the house, please."

Rosie and Julien were typing bills into the computer, if Eric passed them and helped a men hang the posters onto the wall.

Julien reached to the radio and turn the volume up a little bit. "Coming up for air. Sick from the slaughter." Sung youngsers  quietly along.

Placebo was Julien's and Rosie's favourite band. In the cafe was a playlist and thanks for Julien's computer skills time after time computer plays Placebo.

Eric put posters on the counter and Rosie grabbed one and read:" Riverman Managment present. British Rock band Placebo are looking for a New music star."

Eric gave Julien and Rosie a box of posters:" Their asked me to put some up in the cafe. This band is really into the searcing for the New music stars."

Rosie and Julien grabbed bill covers and said:" That is quite unlikely. "

Eric didn't understand:" and so what. That Simon Cow Well does also these star search. "

Julien pours some milk and started to foam milk for the cappuccino.

" First the name is Cowell not Cow Well. And second Brian Molko is too good to fall so low. "

Eric continue to reading:" We are looking for young music star. Auditions are on Friday twelve o'clock in Brixton Academy. Use the oppurtunity and become New music star. "

Julien took a poster and said:" These are about in two days already. Rosie, you like Placebo. You can sing."

Rosie pour herself some lemon water and said:" Where are you going with that talk? "

Julien said it out:" Go to auditions. "

Rosie chocked on the water:"Wait. You said what."

Julien repeate:"Go to those Auditions and become famous."

Rosie laughed:"Julien, I have a dept to pay. If I skip even one week with paying, then their have right to pull me back. But i don't wanna go back to my old Life. And also I am a amatour."

Eric asked:"But those weekends when you sing on the stage with Julien? Last saturday you Sung Fall out boy and others emo songs."

Rosie refused:"That was just for fun and also to earn some extra money."

Julien interuped:" But you have Amazing singing voice. You like customers."

Eric bring another thing:" If you only could, you would make money only by singing."

Rosie gets quiet and said:"I don't wanna discuss about this. Julien, young skaters on your side. I watch what local jazz band wants."

Rosie and Julien take their notebooks and went their service areas to find out what customers want.