5.

Friday at eleven o'clock Julien and Rosie were standing front of Brixton Academy.

"Don't worry.", Julien coruages. "Everything will going to be fine."

Rosie nodded.

"Next! “ Shouted woman in the box-office.

Rosie tooks the paper and search of some quiet place to fill it, until she bumped into one blond haired girl. Girl dropped from her bag her music sheets and guitar picks.

Rosie gasped:" Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't see you."

Girl picked up the music sheets and said:"That's alright."

Girl gave to Rosie a hand:"I am Allison."

Rosie nodded:"Glad to hear it. My name is..."

She couldn't answer, because someone take their hands and drag them into the bahtroom.

Allison shudder her shoulders:"OK, that was kinda cool introducing."

Girls looked at tall slim black long haired girl, until their started shouting from exitment.

"Oh My God. You are Katherine Silvermoutain." Shouted Allison, "I am your biggest fan. I have seen all your covers, you Rock."

Katherine shudder her shoulders:"Thank, but your girl friend, looks like she is in a big touble."

Rosie looks frightendly Katherine. Katherine looks around and wishpered:"Come."

Rosie and Allison followed Katherine. Their ran up the stars, until they make it to the door where was written dressing room.

Katherine showed the girls inside and looked Rosie carefully:" Do I know you? London's open school days prehaps?"

Rosie shudder her shoulders:"I am not sure."

Allison stood next to the Rosie and said:"You can trust us."

Rosie answered:"My name is Rosie. I just came here to find my luck in music. I just wanna find out am I good enough."

Katherine shook her head and said:" Enough of talking. Rosie need a total make over."

Katherine put Rosie sit on a chair and digged out purple hair paint." That is temporary hair paint." Katherine explained.

In a half of hour Rosie has competly
Transformed.

In her hair were strong purple hairstrips. Rosie was wearing Red T-shirt decorated with hooks, silver necklaces, black leather jacket, dark jeans and white platvorm shoes.

Rosie looked herself in the mirrow. Rosie didn't reconize herself.

Allison looked at Rosie and said:"You look awsome. Now we need to come up some covername."

Katherine thinked a while and then said:"How about Rosalinda Rozendale? “

Rosie nodded:" I love it. Thank You guys."

Katherine looks at her watch and gasped:" Oh! It's will be twelwe o'clock soon. We must also get ready ourselfs quickly. "

Rosie tooks a pink haircolour and looked at Katherine in concern.

Katherine sit in front of the mirrow and said:" Don't worry. I got this."