14.

Next day  dance coach John came  to Look how preperations for the opening night were going.

Rosie was sitting in the corner and wrote a song. Katherine was companing her on a piano.

"Are you ready for the night after tomorrow?" John wanted to know.

Rosie sighed and answered:" We are a little bit nervous. We have at least one song. We had Set the choreocraph, we get the band together. But what we are missing is the band's name."

John comfort Rosie and said:" You have at least two days left."

Katherine agreed with John: Yes, but we can't name our band Three Hot Chicks And Their Band Mates."

Rosie frowed at Katherine.

Katherine explained:" Okey. Yes, I know thats a bad name, but do you have any better ideas."

Alison stepped in with Edward and Victor holding a brown package.          " Delivery for Rosalinda  from Clara. "

Rosie rise her hand and said:"Thats me. Put that on the table. If you excuse us we need to figure out Our band name."

John nodded and left.

When John was out of the room Victor asked:"Where that is came from? “

Rosie answered:" Very important person for me is working there. "

Edward asked:" Boyfriend. If no I think you need one. "

Rosie shook her head in confident:" Oh of course not. He is more like a brother. " What wasnt a lie thought Rosie. Oh why this secrecy must be so complicated sight Rosie. Why can't I tell no actually my name is Rosie Wildriff.

Rosie thought for a while until she realized why.

Katherine took liqruce and read:" An Apple flavoure. Are their good? “

Rosie explained:" Yes but I prefer strawberry flavour, Apple is too sour for me. "

Edward open up one and asked:" So any ideas what we should name Our band? “

Rosie looked at the bottom of the box where she saw a package of her favourite sweets.

" Crystal Pearls" wispered Rosie gladly. And her favourite flavour berry fussy powder. Julien remembered smiled Rosie.

Rosie Thoughts wandered far away that she didn't hear Katherine and Edward fighting:"Guitargods is the best name in the World for Our band."

Katherine sighed :"Rather for Marvels New movie. Please I want awsome ideas. "

Alison sat next to Rosie  and asked:"What are those shiny balls tied up in a string? “

Rosie took one in  a package and Gave it to Alison:" Their are my favourite Crystal Pearls. I always carry one in my school bag. Their are my favourite. Their Look like pearl handbands. "

Rosie get quiet and looked at her friends. Rosie didn't understood:"What is it. You have never heard of Clara? You should taste cupcakes with cappuccino cream. And of cocktails you should..."

Edward get up and hugged Rosie:"It's perfect. Crystal Pearls is gonna be Our band name. And those sweets is there in the cafe any diffrent flavours?"

Rosie nodded:" Yes strawberry, wattermelon, tropic, berry and Pina Colada flavour."

Alison asked:"Can you tell to your friend that we need that flavour ones five ones for tomorrow night?"

Everybody joined with Alison. Rosie nodded:"Yes of course. I can give them a call right away."

And thats how the Crystal Pearls was born. Next day whole afternoon band was practiceing for the big opening party.