11.

In the morning there was a singing lessions, where discussed singers music directions and dance lessions for them, who wanted their stage performance fix little bit better.

Katherine looked all over the dining hall for Victor and Edward.

Alison pointed all the way to the farest point of the hall:"Look, there their are."

Katherine moved confentently towards to Victor and Edward's table.

"You aren't mad because we were better Than you at the auditions?"

Victor corrected:"We are not mad, but amused."

Katherine rolled her eyes:"So Anyway , We decided to put together a band. We didn't want to be another girl band, but we decided to get some boys too to join into the band."

Edward shudder his shoulders:"I don't know. What can you play."

Alison put her guitar bag next to the Edward and asked :" Did you get answer to your questions? “

Edward looked at Alison and then her guitar and again at her until he answered heasetently:" Ee I guess so. Are you any good?"

Alison frowed:"You must be joking. My guitar skills compared to your, you are like a toddler, who's learing to walk."

Edward bowed close to Alison asked:"Is that a threat."

Alison asked:"Do you wanna take me to the stage?"

Rosie steped between them and said:"How about we get along friendly. In lot of bands there is bass guitar and just regular guitar."

Victor bite his turkey sandwich and agreed:"I agree with the chick. What's your name?"

Rosie frowned:"I am not a chick. My name is Rosalinda."

Victor Gave Rosie a hand and said:"Hello. My name is Victor. But now excuse me."

Victor digged out a tablett in his bag and started typing something in it.

"What are you doing?" Asked Katherine in doubt.

Victor pointed at the tablet and explained:"I am looking for a free room, where we could practice. To make sure you are good."

Katherine bend over the table and asked:"Is it a challange? “

Victor nodded" If you are so lame, you  will get for me and for Edward a blueberry smooty. "

Alison asked" But when we are good? "

Edward asked:" What flavor smooty girls wish. "

Katherine turned her black hair around her finger and said:" Stawberry please. "