15.

Finaly the big night had arrived.

Victor and Edward wore dark blue suits and Katherine, Alison and Rosie wore  short white dresses, under the bottom of the dress and sleeves, what reached to elbow, was decorated with golden lace.

Painted hair were Tied together As in braid and rest of the hair was flowing down in locks.

Rosie peeked behind the stage to Look at the people and gasped:" So many people. And I have perform for  only couple hundred people."

Katherine and Alison peeked behind the Rosie and said:"We must perform Tonight As good As we can." explained Alison.

Katherine answered quietly:"I don't want to freak you out, but after Tonight two teams will be eliminated."

Rosie looked at Katherine wide eyed:" What! Two teams?! “

Katherine shudder her shoulders:" I am not sure about that, but I read it at Riverman website. "

Riverman boss David steped on the stage and announced:" Welcome ladies and gentelmens and Placebo. " Band waved from their seats.

David continued:"Let's get it started with Our first band shall we. Please Welcome to the stage acabella group In Call and their gonna perform the song called" Eastern european funk. "

Five man in silver outfits steped on the stage.

People seemed bit sleepy, but end of the song people get up their seats. The band seemned to like it also.

After many performances Crystal Pearls steped on the stage.

Rosie looked at the people. Just do it like in Clara. Everything gonna be fine Rosie calmed herself.

"Blow my mind dj Blow my mind come on." Started Rosie in silence, until she heard Katherine to play on the piano.

"I put my head aganst the speakers, dj Blow my mind..."

Rosie steped down the stairs in confentent and looked at the audience.

When song get faster and More tempo, Alison and Katherine joined later and with choreocraph people had run front of the stage.

Rosie felt herself more confentently. She even saw that Brian looked at the distance smile on his face.

When song was finished crow started chant:"More, more, more."  Crowd get louder.

Rosie turned to Victor and asked:"Their want more. What we are gonna do?"

Victor pointed at Katherine :"You had a song." Live for the Fight"

Katherine corrected:" Live for the night. Ok we can try, but you Rosalinda do a introtuction. "

Rosie looked again at the Crowd and then spoke into the microphone :" Hello, we are Crystal Pearls, and this is Our song "Live for the night."

When Alison played the first guitar riffs, the Crowd went wild.

"I live for the night, I live for the light."

When their steped down the stage their made a group hug.

"None other band didn't get a encore from the crowd." announce Edward smiling.

"And band also love it. I saw how Steve's leg tapped on the beat." Gave Katherine on her side a feedback from the crowd.

"Someone else thought the same. Did you saw how Brian's eyes moved from Stefan to the stage. Do you know what that means? We catch an eye of Brian Molko."

Victor untied his Crystal Pearls hand band and said:"Let's see how big is Our fanbase."

Rosie blinked her eyes:" Wait what."

Victor went back to the stage and  fan girls rushed in front of the stage. Victor tossed his hand band into the crowd.

When he came back he asked:" What? I just wanted to know, how is with Our fans. "

Up next was on the stage turkish folkband" Kebab".