7.

Lot of young singers had gather together.

Girls were watching next to the stage the competition.

Silvia used a lot of autotune and Brit and Bree were arguing, who should sing more backup.

"Break up with your girlfriend." Sang
Brit into the microphone.

"Uh thank god that It's over." sighed Katherine from relife.

"RAK. RAK come up to stage."

Rosie shook her head and asked:"Who is the RAK?"

Katherine fixed the microphone stand and pointed with fingers:" Us of course."

Katherine tapped the microphone and said :" Hello we are Katherine, Alison and Rosalinda and we are going to sing the Saturdays song" Not giving up. "

Katherine Gave her MP3 to soundtech who she directed:" Folder eight, song three. "

Lights were toned down a little bit.

" You took my heart in the dark. I'm falling Hard. "

Rosie listened how Katherine sings. Oh she is very good thought Rosie.

Katherine turned her head towards the Rosie and wishbered:"Continue with the song."

Rosie looked Katherine in worry:"Are you sure? “ It was all writen in Rosie's eyes.

Katherine nodded.

" Hit me so Hard. Out of nowhere..." Rosie takes over the song. Rosie saw how the whole hall was looking at her. Especialy the band.

When the song was over Stefan said:"That was just fantastic. Was it Brian."

Rosie pushed her purple hair out of her eyes and watched Brian.  To Her suprise Brian was looking at her quietly. Brian kept his eyes on the stage. Rosie smiled a little.

Brian nodded:"Well done girls."