10.

Bus ride was torture and heavy because, Brit was walking around the bus, giving everybody a papers at the same time announcing:"Vote for Silvia! “

Katherine asked:" Does Brit know that band is the one who will choose who will make it to the next round. "

Alison smirked:" I don't think so. "

When their made to the hotel, Katherine shut the door and said:" Well let's take a Look."

For everybody who made it to the next round was an envelope waiting for them.

Katherine opened up the envelope and read it out loud:"Conratulations! You are made it to top 35. Now you needed to decided do you wanna Continue As a solo artist, duo, trio or band. In one week from today there is a big opening party, where best of the best of Riverman come to Look potential stars. Good luck, Placebo. "

Rosie discussed:" We are already a trio. Do we stay As a trio or we gonna be anything more? “

Katherine answered:"Personally I think we could be a band. There is so many girl bands already"

Alison added:"Same is with the boy bands."

Rosie asked:"What are we going to do then? “

Katherine's head popped up a great idea:" I noticed a guy. "

Alison gasped:" Wait me too. With those brown drumsticks guy Victor."

Katherine answered:" For me, for Our bassplayer I was imperssed with Edward. And yes I know he is a pain in the ass, because we grew up on a same street. I can't get over or around with Edward's guitar skills. "

Rosie agreed.

" Tomorrow at the lunch break we are going to ask immedialty, when singing and dance rehelsals are over. "